Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Mississippi 74

Featured Replies

  • Author
Aaron Jones and Nick Williams both out for the rest of the season for Ole Miss. Williams tore a ligament in his foot, Jones likely ACL tear (team doctor can basically tell by manipulating it that it's torn but hasn't been MRI'd yet, some reason Nick's was done first.

 

I hate to hear that.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am still nervous.

 

Great to see you, Atticus!

It's amazing how you confuse "hey everybody look at me" with passion.

 

Well whatever it is I like it. Ole Miss is having a terrific season and his "hey everybody look at me" attitude has a lot to do with that.

Henderson's one of those guys that if he's on your team, you love him, but if he's on the other team, you hate him. I was not all that impressed with him, baskeball-wise.

Henderson's one of those guys that if he's on your team, you love him, but if he's on the other team, you hate him. I was not all that impressed with him, baskeball-wise.

 

A la Joakim Noah at Florida a couple years ago. I couldn't stand him at Florida, but am totally on board with him in Chicago. Of course I don't follow the NBA closely.

  • Author

Archie Goodwin had one heck of a game.

 

24 pts.

6-11 field goals

12-14 free throws

6 rebounds

4 assists

Henderson's one of those guys that if he's on your team, you love him, but if he's on the other team, you hate him. I was not all that impressed with him, baskeball-wise.

 

I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't love him on the team I root for. The guy just isn't that good. Plays reckless.

I'm thoroughly convinced Henderson is nothing more than an average player that doesn't understand the concept of team. How in the world do you shoot the ball 19 times, hit 9 FTs, and only come away with 21 points? Especially when ~75+% of your attempts are 3's?

Odd turn of events at the end of the game. UK goes up by 17 point and Noel sits with his 4th foul. That kick starts a 16-0 run by Ole Miss to cut the lead to 73-72. UK then finishes on a 14-2 run to close out the game. I was impressed UK got out to the lead they did, but I was more impressed they were able to overcome what appeared to be a death blow to their season when the lead was cut to 1.

 

While the talk is understandably about Noel, Poythress was actually the most productive for the amount of minutes he played. I thought UK/Cal made a mistake when Ole Miss went on their run not feeding Poythress the ball.

I'm thoroughly convinced Henderson is nothing more than an average player that doesn't understand the concept of team. How in the world do you shoot the ball 19 times, hit 9 FTs, and only come away with 21 points? Especially when ~75+% of your attempts are 3's?

Yeah that is pretty bad. I know some say he has a future in the NBA, but I am not sure where? He is a smaller, less accurate version of Jodie Meeks. Can't defend and can't drive against a legit defender. If Julius Mays can drive on you you are taken off all draft boards :lol:

Yeah that is pretty bad. I know some say he has a future in the NBA, but I am not sure where? He is a smaller, less accurate version of Jodie Meeks. Can't defend and can't drive against a legit defender. If Julius Mays can drive on you you are taken off all draft boards :lol:

 

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if Chris Lofton can't make it in the NBA, no chance Henderson does.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but if Chris Lofton can't make it in the NBA, no chance Henderson does.

 

A lot where drawing comparisons to Redick the past couple of days. Redick could shoot it better blindfolded and had a very good handle on the ball. Had to play a lot of point at Duke. And to his credit Redick has maximized his potential in the NBA.

Yeah that is pretty bad. I know some say he has a future in the NBA, but I am not sure where? He is a smaller, less accurate version of Jodie Meeks. Can't defend and can't drive against a legit defender. If Julius Mays can drive on you you are taken off all draft boards :lol:

 

Defense, defense, defense. Watch him on that end, it is baaaaaaad.

I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't love him on the team I root for. The guy just isn't that good. Plays reckless.

 

His recklessness hurt the team last night. I think he could be a much better player if he could play under control much more. He has a quick release & can hit contested shots. I also think he should utilize the drive more.

His recklessness hurt the team last night. I think he could be a much better player if he could play under control much more. He has a quick release & can hit contested shots. I also think he should utilize the drive more.

 

Gotta be able to drive to utilize it though. Dude isn't quick enough and fades away on EVERYTHING, even FTs. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.