January 30, 201313 yr It was a must win. Ole Miss isn't that great but I'm glad they got the much needed W. What more can you say about Noel? Dude is amazing on D. Easily the best interior defender in the game.
January 30, 201313 yr Oh crap just saw this, I still had 4 min left on DVR, whew, glad I can watch us pull it out now.
January 30, 201313 yr Starting to see why so many felt Nerlens was the best rim protector to come around in a LONG time. His ability to alter every shot taken at the rim is remarkable...
January 30, 201313 yr Good game by UK, frustrating for me but I honestly felt like this was what was going to happen before the game, so I'm not shocked now that it did.
January 30, 201313 yr Nerlens Noel is the best defensive college bball player, I've ever seen, or heard of.
January 30, 201313 yr Author My man Bluto had his thread up first by a hair. Merging time. My new motivation is to NOT disappoint VOR.
January 30, 201313 yr Starting to see why so many felt Nerlens was the best rim protector to come around in a LONG time. His ability to alter every shot taken at the rim is remarkable... He is making a believer out of me. Where would UK be without him?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.