January 30, 201313 yr How about referee Joe Lindsey making Henderson pick the ball back up & hand it to an official? I've watched a lot of basketball in my life, but I don't remember ever seeing anything like that. I had forgotten about that. I loved it.
January 30, 201313 yr With the injuries to the Ole Miss players it appears Andy Kennedy has sold his soul to the devil for a ticket to the NIT in regards to his handling of Henderson. I couldn't believe he put him back into the game after slamming the ball and throwing the ice at his own fans... I agree, although I may give the punk a little credit on the ice. Fans threw the ice on the floor and Henderson threw it back, he didn''t have to throw it that hard but that is what happened. I certainly agree on Kennedy. I have always liked him but lost a lot of respect for him tonight.
January 30, 201313 yr I was frustrated in the first half and went to bed due to the referee's calling it so tight. Woke up this morning and Happy Hump Day to me and the rest of Kentucky. Major top win for UK to go along with there resume at this point. In ESPN braketology they have them a 10 seed playing Kansas St in Utah. Going into this game I was thinking NIT. This team is starting to grow up. Great win for the CATS. JD
January 30, 201313 yr How about referee Joe Lindsey making Henderson pick the ball back up & hand it to an official? I've watched a lot of basketball in my life, but I don't remember ever seeing anything like that. Any video of that, I missed it.
January 30, 201313 yr With the injuries to the Ole Miss players it appears Andy Kennedy has sold his soul to the devil for a ticket to the NIT in regards to his handling of Henderson. I couldn't believe he put him back into the game after slamming the ball and throwing the ice at his own fans... Any video of the ice throwing, I missed it too.
January 30, 201313 yr I agree, although I may give the punk a little credit on the ice. Fans threw the ice on the floor and Henderson threw it back, he didn''t have to throw it that hard but that is what happened. I certainly agree on Kennedy. I have always liked him but lost a lot of respect for him tonight. Did you lose respect for Cal for playing Cousins? He act like a 3 year old as well, which I'll readily admit is how Henderson is at times.
January 30, 201313 yr Did you lose respect for Cal for playing Cousins? He act like a 3 year old as well, which I'll readily admit is how Henderson is at times. You don't see a difference between Cousins and Henderson?
January 30, 201313 yr I've never seen anything like what we saw from Noel last night. For the entire game, Ole Miss was literally running into the lane and just lobbing the ball at the rim to avoid him. :lol: When they finally decided to challenge him, once he was saddled with 4 fouls, it became apparant why.
January 30, 201313 yr I've never seen anything like what we saw from Noel last night. For the entire game, Ole Miss was literally running into the lane and just lobbing the ball at the rim to avoid him. :lol: When they finally decided to challenge him, once he was saddled with 4 fouls, it became apparant why. The two blocks of two handed slam dunk attempts were incredible. Most guys won't even stick a hand in there on those.
January 30, 201313 yr Hate to hear about the season-ending injuries to the Ole Miss guys. I still think they'll hang on to make the Dance (schedule is very favorable after this weekend), but never like seeing guys go down with serious injuries.
January 30, 201313 yr These late games are killing me, but well worth it after the fight I saw in the CATS last night.
January 30, 201313 yr Personally I love watching Henderson play and I hope these guys make a deep run in the tourney. He may be crazy as a pet dinosaur, but I haven't seen passion and wreckless abandon like that, maybe ever. The Auburn fans had that coming to them!
January 30, 201313 yr I am getting tired of the refs not even being able to get out of bounds calls right. Fouls will always be one way or the other but did anyone notice the no call by Jim Burr. Old Miss guy gets rebound then falls down holding the ball. Next thing he lays his arm on the floor out of bounds and then throws ball to teammate. Burr is looking straight at him three feet away. Henderson is what he is but he did try and help Goodwin up after fouling him on a lay up, I was surprised he did that but still think he is a show off.
January 30, 201313 yr I am getting tired of the refs not even being able to get out of bounds calls right. Fouls will always be one way or the other but did anyone notice the no call by Jim Burr. Old Miss guy gets rebound then falls down holding the ball. Next thing he lays his arm on the floor out of bounds and then throws ball to teammate. Burr is looking straight at him three feet away. Henderson is what he is but he did try and help Goodwin up after fouling him on a lay up' date=' I was surprised he did that but still think he is a show off.[/quote'] Jim Burr died 10 years ago. The Weekend at Bernie's act is past its prime. And Henderson helped several UK guys up throughout the game...
January 30, 201313 yr Personally I love watching Henderson play and I hope these guys make a deep run in the tourney. He may be crazy as a pet dinosaur, but I haven't seen passion and wreckless abandon like that, maybe ever. The Auburn fans had that coming to them! It's amazing how you confuse "hey everybody look at me" with passion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.