Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

^ Murphy played for like a minute and a half and got dunked on. He probably isn't helping this year. Jefferson played for a minute or two longer than Murphy and, speaking of weight room, he's got a long way to go. I like Sulaimon, though. Nice stroke. And if Kelly can't play better than he did against the worst defender in the country in Wiltjer, I can't imagine he's going to start going Larry Bird on anyone this season.

The goggles are thick with this one.....you do know who won the game?

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crying.....

 

 

I thought it was hilarious....I could care less.....they keep getting called for the fouls, and the other coach complains about it.....let's keep it going.

Maybe Cal's comments had an effect because I don't remember one UK charge in the 2nd half.

Yeah guys, Duke won last night.

 

UK didn't have their PG either. Let's not get too crazy.

 

The lack of a perimeter defender is the only thing that worried me last night. An average Seth Curry did whatever he wanted.

Honestly, I think being defending National Champs takes the edge off. Losing in game 2 of 2012-13 is no big deal, regardless of who you are playing, when you get to go home and look at that championship trophy. The closer it gets to March 2013 and the further it gets away from April 2, 2012, the edgier BBN will get.

 

 

I agree. Last year's championship should have me relaxed for at least a couple more years.

Maybe Cal's comments had an effect because I don't remember one UK charge in the 2nd half.

 

I guess if the refs were catching the halftime interview.

I agree. Last year's championship should have me relaxed for at least a couple more years.

 

Bill Simmons Championship rule. No complaining for 5 years after a title.

I did it in the reply. I left your original post alone. :lol:

You mean like this?:

But this isn't the NBA. It's college. Where I cry and complain about it and I'll continue to. Crying is crying. I'll show you guys complaining or crying for the sake of complaining or crying.

 

 

 

I did not add anything. :p:D:banana:

You mean like this?:

 

 

 

 

I did not add anything. :p:D:banana:

 

 

:lol: :lol:

 

Yep. Just like that. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

 

Yep. Just like that. :lol:

Ok, this isn't fun when you just keep liking my comments!
I guess if the refs were catching the halftime interview.

 

I wonder if someone might have mentioned it to them. It's not out of the realm of possibility

I like Goodwin. A lot.

 

Just need him to play with a little more control. But kid has a solid stroke, and quick with the ball.

The chatter now is that Harrow may have mono, which is what I suspected when they went for blood work.

 

This team is similar to the the 2010-11 team in ways. The biggest difference is that UK doesn't have the length off the bench as they did with that team with Miller and Liggins off the bench. Nor are they as fast as that team. On the flip side they have Noel and WCS in the post. Both aren't dependable scorers but will get better. Plus Poythress can develop into a dang gone good player.

 

One issue they have is their level of athleticism drops with Mays and Wiltjer on the floor. Mays can be a dependable, but not athletic. Wiltjer is what he is...a pick and pop guy and receiver on the penetrate and kick.

 

Goodwin is a more dynamic scorer than Knight was and a better ball handler, IMO. Knight was right hand dominated and never really developed a left hand his freshman year. Knight was not a great passer, he was not even a 2-1 assist to turnover ratio. However, Knight's wingman at the two was Lamb. I think the best bet is for Harrow to develop, but that will be stunted a bit with Harrow possibly having mono.

 

I thought going in this had the makings of the UK-UConn game in Maui. Duke was better team tonight. I liked how UK fought back and had the ball in the air for the tie.

 

Two solid games tonight.

 

Miller and Liggins did not come off the bench that year. Both Miller and Liggins were starters on that team.

Last year after Duke lost to Lehigh, my uncle calls me and slams me. My only reply " I will remember this November 13th." Apparently he didn't enjoy my call that he received. Took me 3 tries today to get through to him. Still feels great to win :D

I think with a healthy Harrow in the lineup last night UK wins the game.

 

That is all I have to say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.