Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

He was at the game, so doubtful....

 

Lucky man.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on PP92...that's a far cry from crying lol.

 

Calling that "crying" is the message board equivalent of a Duke flop.

Things are escalating in this thread like I hoped they would. Love it.

While that could very well happen, I imagine Duke would improve as well...

Exactly. Duke has plenty of room to grow. I think you can expect solid nights out of Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry. When those other role players start making things happen Duke can be that much better.

Come on PP92...that's a far cry from crying lol.

 

I've never seen a coach whine about another team during the halftime interview. Funny, and a first.

 

 

 

Crying.

Calling that "crying" is the message board equivalent of a Duke flop.

 

Okay. Whining. Jealousy. Frustration. Complaining. Whatever you want to call it he was doing it.

Things are escalating in this thread like I hoped they would. Love it.

 

It was inevitable. They have never handled losing well. Especially to teams that are obviously better than theirs.

 

 

IN CATLANTA TOO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

While that could very well happen, I imagine Duke would improve as well...

 

I'm far from a Dukie and I bleed blue but you are right.

 

I remember the same rallying cry by me in the first game of 1979-80. Bowie out played Gminiski and I told myself, "Give us just one more chance at the end of the year and we'll show you who is best."

 

I was in Rupp that March night in 1980 and watched as Macy missed the jumper and Duke beat the Cats again by 1. Bowie was a non-factor in that game.

 

A lot happens to both teams between a "now and then." All the Cats can do is work harder to get better because of work, not age.

I put the blame on the shoulders of one, PP92, and his stupid avatar challenge

I've never seen a coach whine about another team during the halftime interview. Funny, and a first.

 

 

 

Crying.

 

I have.

 

I thought it was a nice "dig" and deep down, you thought it was hilarious as well.

I could care less why people hate Duke. Just remember it was your coach doing all the crying last night.

 

All the crying? You didn't see Coack K whinning?

I have.

 

I thought it was a nice "dig" and deep down, you thought it was hilarious as well.

 

I've admitted openly it was hilarious. But let's reverse roles and suppose Coach K said that about UK. What would everyone be saying right now????????

All the crying? You didn't see Coack K winning?

 

Fixed it for you.

 

Yes. I saw him winning.

Fixed it for you.

 

Yes. I saw him winning.

 

Like I said I respect the Duke program but they are major floppers. I'm not complaining about the officiating just stating the obvious. For the record I thought the better team won and I'm not so sure Duke won't be better all year.

Things are escalating in this thread like I hoped they would. Love it.

 

I put the blame on the shoulders of one, PP92, and his stupid avatar challenge

 

Randy Is Entertained.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.