Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

I could care less about Lehigh. All I care about right now is 75-68.

 

I'm just amazed that after all these years of Duke basketball some of you just now found out that Duke was good at drawing charges. Talk about living in a hole.

 

A creation of your own. There isn't one person in this thread that didn't know flopping/charges are a big part of Duke's defense. That doesn't mean people can't complain about it. Now that the NBA has instituted a rule on it, I wouldn't be surprised to see the NCAA try to do something about it as well. It really is pretty simple. It is a judgment call any way. You just instruct oifficials that when a player flops to the floor, make a call. If it isn't a charge, it is a foul on the defender. Flopping will drop instantly.

 

 

It was inevitable. They have never handled losing well. Especially to teams that are obviously better than theirs.

 

 

IN CATLANTA TOO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

 

Actually, I think everyone in this thread is handling the loss very well. Losing this game didn't surprise anyone and losing in November means nothing. Losing in March is what hurts.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fixed it for you.

 

Yes. I saw him winning.

 

I love it. PP92 gettin all riled up.

Actually, I think everyone in this thread is handling the loss very well. Losing this game didn't surprise anyone and losing in November means nothing. Losing in March is what hurts.

 

It's not just this thread. For the most part, the BBN seems very even-keeled about this loss.

 

I'm a little worried about us, to tell you the truth. :lol:

Cal was asked in the post-game press conference by a reporter (just assuming a Duke reporter) about his half time comments: "It was a joke. You guys at Duke can take a joke, can't you? Geez."

  • Author
Fixed it for you.

 

Yes. I saw him winning.

 

Nicely done! :lol:

Fixed it for you.

 

Yes. I saw him winning.

 

Hey, I just caught that. You and LRCW abuse your powers.

I'm going to miss my Kobe avatar. :cry:

 

Can we all stop acting like Polson is a realistic option now? PG really hurt them tonight.

 

Yes, please! I was burned at the stake for saying this last week.

Cal was asked in the post-game press conference by a reporter (just assuming a Duke reporter) about his half time comments: "It was a joke. You guys at Duke can take a joke, can't you? Geez."

 

A reporter from the Duke student newspaper I believe.

It's not just this thread. For the most part, the BBN seems very even-keeled about this loss.

 

I'm a little worried about us, to tell you the truth. :lol:

 

Still riding the high from last April? I think last year there was a great amount of pressure to win, this year it's kinda like we are playing with house money. I'm going to take Cal's advise and enjoy the ride.

A reporter from the Duke student newspaper I believe.

 

So I take it he was a twit?

Back to serious analysis...Duke was clearly the better team. I don't, however, think they are a great team right now. To be a championship contender, they're going to have to find scoring from someone other than Curry & Plumlee. If someone does step up, I expect it to be Sulaimon.

 

A little disappointed that Jefferson didn't get much run last night. I thought with his athleticism he would have made more of an impact.

I love it. PP92 gettin all riled up.

 

Please. I've been laughing and smiling all day long. It's not like things didn't turn out exactly like I expected.

Still riding the high from last April? I think last year there was a great amount of pressure to win, this year it's kinda like we are playing with house money. I'm going to take Cal's advise and enjoy the ride.

 

That very well could be it. I would never in a million years have expected the BBN to be so subdued after losing to a team like Duke.

Calling that "crying" is the message board equivalent of a Duke flop.

 

 

Yeah it's not crying when he's just saying what every other non Duke basketball observer in America has wanted to say for a couple of years now. A couple of them were really attrocious. The one where Poythress got the rebound and put back and the Dukie fell down like Poythress clothes lined him on the way up. In game speed I thought Poythress mugged him for the board and I couldn't believe it didn't get called, then I saw the replay and was like oh my.

Hey, I just caught that. You and LRCW abuse your powers.

 

I did it in the reply. I left your original post alone. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.