Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sounding like Polson will be the guy at point. Seems unlikely Harrow makes the trip.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harrow is having tests performed to see why he is fatigued.

Harrow is having tests performed to see why he is fatigued.

 

My money is on mono.

WCS told reporters today he had no clue who Laettner was and he has never heard of THE SHOT.

WCS told reporters today he had no clue who Laettner was and he has never heard of THE SHOT.

 

Well, I'm officially old.

And this is why I say you're new. As time goes on you'll learn how I get down. :lol:

 

Come on now, Ari. One of the greatest characters in TV history. Why so serious???? :lol:

 

And if you're going to be that serious put your avatar up for the next four months. :D

 

Haha okay okay. I don't know if I can live up to Ari Gold he is in a league of his own.

 

All in all though looks like your boy is gonna see some big minutes.

  • Author
WCS told reporters today he had no clue who Laettner was and he has never heard of THE SHOT.

 

Wow! :scared:

WCS told reporters today he had no clue who Laettner was and he has never heard of THE SHOT.

 

He maybe has seen it at NCAA intros but no clue who the guy was or its significance at the time. I would say that is about right for most guys his age from Kansas.

Haha okay okay. I don't know if I can live up to Ari Gold he is in a league of his own.

 

All in all though looks like your boy is gonna see some big minutes.

 

I know. That's crazy. Makes the game a lot less enjoyable for me.

I know. That's crazy. Makes the game a lot less enjoyable for me.
For me as well. :cool::thumb:
  • Author

There hasn't been the hype for this game as I expected from UK fans. Maybe after it's over that will change, but I'm a little taken back by how ho-hum the BBN seems to be about this. And I include myself in this. Heck, I'm more eager to see what PP92's avatar is going to be should UK win. :lol:

My prediction: Neither one will land Andrew Wiggins.

WCS told reporters today he had no clue who Laettner was and he has never heard of THE SHOT.

 

Babe Ruth....Ruth..... it's not ringing a bell. Was he in the original cast of Beverly Hills 90210??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.