Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You better start early

 

On #2.

 

Gonna watch some Big Bang Theory, play some 2K13, more Big Bang, eat, drink, stress.

Anyone know UK's starting line-up for tonight?

 

I saw this....

 

 

Goodwin, Poythress, Wiltjer, Cauley-Stein, Noel.

Wow, getting ready to watch the Kansas/Mich St game but could RMK look any older and disinterested in being there in Atlanta?

Wow, getting ready to watch the Kansas/Mich St game but could RMK look any older and disinterested in being there in Atlanta?

 

You guy's sure he's doing the Duke/UK game?

Go UK! Put a whuppin on Duke!

Same here. I never would have thought the Duke fans would be more hyped about this game. Probably because deep down UK fans know they're going to lose and are already planning to blame it on 1.) youth in November and 2.) Jarrod Polson.

 

I really thought UK fans would be hyped about this game.

 

 

I am still too busy trying to learn names/faces to be hyped about this game. I love that Polson kid though! Always root for the Kentucky boys who get to live out their dream. Good luck to you tonight and I mean that sincerely even though I hate Duke with all of my being.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.