Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not to mention one of the greatest performances in a college basketball game's big stage. 10 for 10 from the stripe and 10 for 10 for the field.

 

Grizzly you were still in diapers.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Grizzly you were still in diapers.

 

Yeah but still........

 

 

 

 

image-2524317713.jpg

I've been trying to figure out when to break out the Yuenglings. :lol:

 

Don't wait. I say pop the cap on the first one with the center tip, then take a chug each time a basket is made, a whistle is blown, a foul is called, if Dicky V is doing the game each time he says "are you kiddin me!",each turnovers, on rebounds. :ylsuper::

Yeah but still........

 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]37986[/ATTACH]

 

And to think we used to be friends.....

Don't wait. I say pop the cap on the first one with the center tip, then take a chug each time a basket is made, a whistle is blown, a foul is called, if Dicky V is doing the game each time he says "are you kiddin me!",each turnovers, on rebounds. :ylsuper::

 

Unfortunately it's worse than Dicky V, it's Bobby Knight.

Grizzly you were still in diapers.

 

I'll still be in diapers for the game tonight too. Potty training is overrated.

Unfortunately it's worse than Dicky V, it's Bobby Knight.

 

Oh man! I forgot. OK PP needs to chug each time Knight SHOULD have mentioned UK and did not.

I like the game of taking a drink everything Vitale says "baby".

I like the game of taking a drink everything Vitale says "baby".

 

For UK/Maryland, it would have been just as good to drink every time he came up with a new version of Willie Cauley-Stein's name.

Already tired of UK fans teaching everyone on facebook how to spell Cats. Tonight, I can silence them all.

I'm ready for the work day to end so I can head home and get started on my beverage(s) of choice. Hoping the girlfriend has used her off-day to cook up a good spread. I'm ready!! :lol:

 

I've been trying to figure out when to break out the Yuenglings. :lol:

 

It's 5 o' clock somewhere, right? :D

 

I'm heading to Longnecks to have a few $2 beers. Worked when we played Kansas in this thing last year lol.

I'm going to DVR it, and go to bed. I'll watch it tomorrow.

 

I've been trying to figure out when to break out the Yuenglings. :lol:

 

You better start early

I like the game of taking a drink everything Vitale says "baby".

 

Or take a drink every moment it seems as if Vitale's mind is slipping. Starting now.... I'm drunk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.