Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hoping for a Cats win. The wife and I are flying out tonight to catch the game. Go Big Blue!!

 

Awesome, have fun. I have some friends that will be in attendance as well.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky 67-64.

Awesome, have fun. I have some friends that will be in attendance as well.

 

Yeah she surprised me with the trip for our 15th year anniversary. Really cool! I guess she felt a little guilty the 5 days we spent in NOLA this past spring for the SEC tourney. LOL!

That's all fine by me, but I'm not crazy about Polson being the pg all season. There is a reason why Cal recruited Harrow, and I'm hoping we will see why against your Dukies.

 

The bolded above is a terrible cop out, I expect much more from a seasoned BGP'er like yourself.

 

 

And this is why I say you're new. As time goes on you'll learn how I get down. :lol:

 

Come on now, Ari. One of the greatest characters in TV history. Why so serious???? :lol:

 

And if you're going to be that serious put your avatar up for the next four months. :D

No game prediction from me, but I do predict lots of trash-talk based on avatars beginning about 12:30 AM Wednesday. :lol:

We will learn a lot about UK after this game. For better or worse, I'm curious to see how it goes.

We will learn a lot about UK after this game. For better or worse, I'm curious to see how it goes.

 

I don't know about that. I think UK can lose the game and still be a legit contender come March.

 

We may learn what they need to work on (besides rebounding) but no matter what happens its too early to pass judgement. Especially if neither Harrow nor Mays are full strength.

mobarr, I think that is all HT721 was implying. Playing an opponent of this caliber early in the season is how you learn about your team, for good or bad. Not telling at all of what this team will look like in March, just how much work they will have to put in to be a legitimate NCAA Championship contender.

  • Author

I wouldn't be surprised at any outcome--a Duke blowout, a Duke close win, a UK blowout, or a UK close win. There was a lengthy stretch in the first half vs. Maryland when UK looked outstanding. But then there was the second half, which was pretty pathetic.

 

Conversely, Duke is experienced & it seems like in past seasons they have been very strong early in the year. On paper their strength seems to be in the front court. The guard play would be much better if they can find someone to score along with Curry. What little I got to see of Duke the other night, they looked to be pretty tough defensively.

 

Because Duke combines talent & experience, I'm taking them by about 7 points in this one. I do, however, believe UK will be the superior team when the postseason rolls around.

 

Either way, looking forward to this one!

At this point, I don't know if Coach Cal just likes creating a little drama for all of us to go crazy, or if it's legitimate. Apparently Harrow is still under the weather and might not practice today. If he doesn't practice, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta.

I, like most, figured we would lose the first two games, hope I am wrong. But now is not what I am worried about, it's late February and March. Also, I remember a few months ago most saying if we got to the sweet 16 they would be happy, and if we got to the elite 8 that would be great. I still think this team will struggle at times early, and I'm hanging hopes on next years team more so than this year. So, no pressure in this team from me, we'll not too much.

At this point, I don't know if Coach Cal just likes creating a little drama for all of us to go crazy, or if it's legitimate. Apparently Harrow is still under the weather and might not practice today. If he doesn't practice, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta.

 

Cal said that Harrow should not have played on Friday.

Anyone seen a spread on the game?

 

Duke -2...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.