Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke should take this one based on how they the teams are right now. That may change by the end of the year. Hopefully Harrow will be feeling a bit better by this game to contribute a bit more. I love Polson but we won't win a National Championship if he is our starting PG.

 

If our rebounding improves this one, it'll be a closer game than what I think it may be as of right now.

 

I'll take Duke for now.

 

Duke 72

Kentucky 60

Depends. If Kentucky can out rebound Duke, then I believe they pull it out 70-65. If we get out rebounded slightly, I say it's a toss up. +/- 3 either way. Now, if Duke does to us what Maryland did...it's going to be a long, miserable game. In that scenario I say Duke wins 68-54.

Duke should take this one based on how they the teams are right now. That may change by the end of the year. Hopefully Harrow will be feeling a bit better by this game to contribute a bit more. I love Polson but we won't win a National Championship if he is our starting PG.

 

If our rebounding improves this one, it'll be a closer game than what I think it may be as of right now.

 

I'll take Duke for now.

 

Duke 72

Kentucky 60

 

I agree, he will be a nice sub, but Harrow is the key.

If UK can rebound they should win this game. We looked horrible on the boards against the Terps.

 

I'm calling a big game for Poythress..

 

UK 78

Duke 71

I love the Cats , but I am being relistic at this point, Duke will win. Too much to improve on from the Maryland game and not enough time to do so.

I love the Cats , but I am being relistic at this point, Duke will win. Too much to improve on from the Maryland game and not enough time to do so.

 

I'm with you GS. If this game were played later in the year I'd like UK's chances a lot more.. My heart says UK but objectively I say Duke 69 UK 64. If UK can rebound better they could pull it out.

Duke wins battle #1 this season. 69-64.

 

I'll just go ahead and predict these two meet up again in March.

Duke wins by 6. UK's rebounding is a concern. They looked soft and not aggressive against Maryland. And rebounding is one part of the game that is difficult to teach. A lot of it is a natural instinct and toughness, and you either have it or you don't, IMO. Drills in practice can help some but they only go so far.

Duke in this one, the kittens aren't ready yet.

All this Polson hate makes me ready to see Duke embarrass Harrow and have the entire BBN begging for Polson to start. :D

 

Keep hating on him. Quin and Tyler are gonna fix Harrow for you. And then Seth is gonna hit 3s in his eyes all night.

Duke will win by 4, but will be up 15 with 2 minutes to go.

Cats will play best game yet this season....Cats 66 Duke 58

I know one thing, we will find out if the rebounding problem was just first game jitters or a serious concern quick. I know Plumlee knows how to rebound. This game is definitely a good game to measure where the cats actually are.

All this Polson hate makes me ready to see Duke embarrass Harrow and have the entire BBN begging for Polson to start. :D

 

Keep hating on him. Quin and Tyler are gonna fix Harrow for you. And then Seth is gonna hit 3s in his eyes all night.

 

Drinking the haterade on Harrow after one game? I look for him to prove that in this next game. That said I want the pg that will give us the best chance to win. I think we will get a better idea who that is after this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.