Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Regardless of the outcome of this game, the point will be proven after the game that this has to start becoming a yearly thing between these two teams. Two storied programs that will bring in a huge following is good for college basketball. I have been looking forward to this game for 2 years now and I know a lot of you guys have the same feeling. Except next year, I want no part of that UK team next year :lol:.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's interesting to me to see how UK fans have reacted to Friday's game. 3 years ago UK needed a last second shot to beat Miami, OH. Friday night the played a great first half before faltering in the second half but made the necessary plays down the stretch to win. Yet, judging by the comments on this board you would think they lost.

Drinking the haterade on Harrow after one game? I look for him to prove that in this next game. That said I want the pg that will give us the best chance to win. I think we will get a better idea who that is after this game.

 

You're new so I'll make this quick.

 

I'm not a UK fan. I'm a Duke fan. I love Jarrod Polson. Played in my home region. 12th Region. I'll root for UK when Polson is in the game. Welcome to BGP.

 

Want some of this?

 

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/purplepride92s-avatar-challenge-242109.html

You're new so I'll make this quick.

 

I'm not a UK fan. I'm a Duke fan. I love Jarrod Polson. Played in my home region. 12th Region. I'll root for UK when Polson is in the game. Welcome to BGP.

 

Want some of this?

 

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/purplepride92s-avatar-challenge-242109.html

 

1. I'll pass on the avatar challenge.

 

2. Not new, definitely aware of the BGP dynamic.

 

3. I think down the road UK's chances of winning will be better once Harrow gets settled in. That's all, I'm not gonna jump on the Polson bandwagon yet.

If UK can rebound they should win this game. We looked horrible on the boards against the Terps.

 

I'm calling a big game for Poythress..

 

UK 78

Duke 71

 

1. I'll pass on the avatar challenge.

 

2. Not new, definitely aware of the BGP dynamic.

 

3. I think down the road UK's chances of winning will be better once Harrow gets settled in. That's all, I'm not gonna jump on the Polson bandwagon yet.

 

You pick UK to win but want none of that avatar challenge? :D

Let me be the first to say I have no idea who will win this game. I will point out that for all of UK's rebounding issues Duke did get out rebounded by Georgia St and didn't exactly wear them out. Is Georgia St. really good?

 

Once again, at halftime of the Maryland game most everybody would have picked UK to win against Duke. Also if I rember correctly Gametime actually picked Maryland to win.

1. I'll pass on the avatar challenge.

 

2. Not new, definitely aware of the BGP dynamic.

 

3. I think down the road UK's chances of winning will be better once Harrow gets settled in. That's all, I'm not gonna jump on the Polson bandwagon yet.

 

What I am saying is that I love Duke. I only like Polson on UK's team. I'll have Harrow haterade ALL SEASON long let alone after one game. If Harrow does spectacular on Tuesday and UK wins I'm calling luck. #teamDukeuntilPolsonisplayingandthenIamtorn #Polson>Harrow

Bad as I hate to say it, Duke.

 

 

This team is going to take some lumps early and I look for them to struggle in big atmosphere games away from home. Should come together pretty nice by seasons end, but right now against someone like Duke you can't afford to have 10-15 minute stretches where your not rebounding or getting buckets. Teams going to lose some games so this may as well be one of them, as bad as It pains me. I would rather lose to anyone in the country than to get beat by Duke, Lville included.

I think the close game and physical play by Maryland actually works to UK's advantage in this one. UK's season opener was a much better test than Duke's opening game against Bryant.

 

UK wins pulls away at the very end to win by 5.

What I am saying is that I love Duke. I only like Polson on UK's team. I'll have Harrow haterade ALL SEASON long let alone after one game. If Harrow does spectacular on Tuesday and UK wins I'm calling luck. #teamDukeuntilPolsonisplayingandthenIamtorn #Polson>Harrow

 

That's all fine by me, but I'm not crazy about Polson being the pg all season. There is a reason why Cal recruited Harrow, and I'm hoping we will see why against your Dukies.

 

The bolded above is a terrible cop out, I expect much more from a seasoned BGP'er like yourself.

 

Cats will have to play physical, rebound, and not leave the floor to block a shot every time.

Trying to be objective. I expect Duke to win this game. That being said I hope they don't.

I think this game could go either way. I will be interested to see what the final spread is by Vegas. I'm taking the Cats by 5 though...71-66.

Trying to be objective. I expect Duke to win this game. That being said I hope they don't.

 

 

Same here.

Let me be the first to say I have no idea who will win this game. I will point out that for all of UK's rebounding issues Duke did get out rebounded by Georgia St and didn't exactly wear them out. Is Georgia St. really good?

 

I watched about 10 minutes of the Georgia State game. They were playing a 1-3-1 zone against the Blue Devils. Normally you are conceding the rebounding battle playing 1-3-1. Maybe that was only the case while I was watching.

 

Duke should win this game. Actually, if I were a Duke fan I would be concerned if they did not win this game.

Hoping for a Cats win. The wife and I are flying out tonight to catch the game. Go Big Blue!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.