Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 hours and some change here people...

My prediction: Neither one will land Andrew Wiggins.

 

Florida State or UNC? I thought Roy was against recruiting the one and done players?

There hasn't been the hype for this game as I expected from UK fans. Maybe after it's over that will change, but I'm a little taken back by how ho-hum the BBN seems to be about this. And I include myself in this. Heck, I'm more eager to see what PP92's avatar is going to be should UK win. :lol:

 

 

Jarrod Polson!!!!!

There hasn't been the hype for this game as I expected from UK fans. Maybe after it's over that will change, but I'm a little taken back by how ho-hum the BBN seems to be about this. And I include myself in this. Heck, I'm more eager to see what PP92's avatar is going to be should UK win. :lol:

 

Same here. I never would have thought the Duke fans would be more hyped about this game. Probably because deep down UK fans know they're going to lose and are already planning to blame it on 1.) youth in November and 2.) Jarrod Polson.

 

I really thought UK fans would be hyped about this game.

Sounds like Archie is starting at PG.

My prediction: Neither one will land Andrew Wiggins.

 

Who are the two schools you reference in "neither one?"

  • Author
Same here. I never would have thought the Duke fans would be more hyped about this game. Probably because deep down UK fans know they're going to lose and are already planning to blame it on 1.) youth in November and 2.) Jarrod Polson.

 

I really thought UK fans would be hyped about this game.

 

Honestly, outside you & Grizzly, I haven't had any other Duke friends chatting this game up. And I've had NO ONE on the UK side (except on here) say anything about it.

 

I think you are partially right that most UK fans expect a loss. I also think the football coaching search has drawn attention away. But I think the fact that this is so early in November plays a part too.

 

Something tells me that if UK pulls off the victory, we'll hear more from the BBN. :lol:

  • Author

Good sign for UK that LRCW picked Duke. :lol:

Honestly, outside you & Grizzly, I haven't had any other Duke friends chatting this game up. And I've had NO ONE on the UK side (except on here) say anything about it.

 

I think you are partially right that most UK fans expect a loss. I also think the football coaching search has drawn attention away. But I think the fact that this is so early in November plays a part too.

 

Something tells me that if UK pulls off the victory, we'll hear more from the BBN. :lol:

 

 

Of course we will. :lol:

 

Loud and clear.

  • Author
Of course we will. :lol:

 

Loud and clear.

 

You won't hear a single thing from me.

 

But I can't make any promises about seeing anything from me. You know, like pictures of a crazy black man telling us to hide our kids & wives. :lol:

Laetrner will be on KSR tomorrow.

Same here. I never would have thought the Duke fans would be more hyped about this game. Probably because deep down UK fans know they're going to lose and are already planning to blame it on 1.) youth in November and 2.) Jarrod Polson.

 

I really thought UK fans would be hyped about this game.

 

I'm quite frankly pretty suprised, but like you said, I think a lot of it might be that fans are bracing for a loss. This poll just shows me how rational the majority of our BBN is on this site, considering the vote is practically split. I think our Cats can win, but this one could really go either way. A loss for either team isn't detrimental, but it sure would be nice to not have to have a Duke avatar for four months.

With Bob Knight calling the game, I'm very happy that I will be watching the game at a bar.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.