Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Duke predictions

Kentucky vs. Duke 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Duke

    • Kentucky (1-0)
      52%
    • Duke (1-0)
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I heard interviews with Leattner before and he comes off as very likable. I thought he showed a bunch of class when he coached the vilians team last year. I personally have buried the hatchet.

 

I think most fans have moved on. I just wish ESPN would, with it being 20 years since the shot I'm sure we will see it at least half a dozen times tonight.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think most fans have moved on. I just wish ESPN would, with it being 20 years since the shot I'm sure we will see it at least half a dozen times tonight.

 

It's the best college basketball game in the history of college basketball. Can't really ignore it now can we?

It's the best college basketball game in the history of college basketball. Can't really ignore it now can we?

 

Says who ESPN?

@KySportsRadio: UK confirms Ryan Harrow did not make the trip to Atlanta and will not play tonight

 

Translated as:

 

@KySportsRadio: UK confirms PP92 will be rooting for the Wildcats tonight as Polson takes center stage in the matchup with Duke.

Says who ESPN?

 

ESPN is about as useful as a two-dollar bill nowadays.

ESPN is about as useful as a two-dollar bill nowadays.

 

Got one in my wallet!

It's the best college basketball game in the history of college basketball. Can't really ignore it now can we?

 

Not to mention one of the greatest performances in a college basketball game's big stage. 10 for 10 from the stripe and 10 for 10 for the field.

  • Author

As a UK fan, I loathe seeing the Laettner play over and over again. But as a college basketball fan, I think it is the game's most famous play. And it just so happened to have occurred in the greatest game.

Says who ESPN?

 

Says any non biased fan of college basketball. And I've seen The Shot more on CBS in March than anywhere else.

Translated as:

 

@KySportsRadio: UK confirms PP92 will be rooting for the Wildcats tonight as Polson takes center stage in the matchup with Duke.

 

Naw, I'll root for a Polson triple double and a UK loss. My equilibrium has been recalibrated for this evening's festivities.

 

Let's go Duke!!! #teamPolson #Polson>Harrow

As a UK fan, I loathe seeing the Laettner play over and over again. But as a college basketball fan, I think it is the game's most famous play. And it just so happened to have occurred in the greatest game.

 

Says any non biased fan of college basketball. And I've seen The Shot more on CBS in March than anywhere else.

 

As long as they stop showing the Watford shot now that last season is over. That should only come out the next time UK and IU play each other and then be done. There really is no historical relevance for it anymore since UK won the Championship, beat IU on the way there, and since they had more than one loss last year (Vandy). But I'm sure we will still continue to see that one.

 

Laettner's shot will always be relevant to the tournament and to this matchup.

Naw, I'll root for a Polson triple double and a UK loss. My equilibrium has been recalibrated for this evening's festivities.

 

Let's go Duke!!! #teamPolson #Polson>Harrow

 

I'm ready for the work day to end so I can head home and get started on my beverage(s) of choice. Hoping the girlfriend has used her off-day to cook up a good spread. I'm ready!! :lol:

I'm ready for the work day to end so I can head home and get started on my beverage(s) of choice. Hoping the girlfriend has used her off-day to cook up a good spread. I'm ready!! :lol:

 

I've been trying to figure out when to break out the Yuenglings. :lol:

I've been trying to figure out when to break out the Yuenglings. :lol:

 

It's 5 o' clock somewhere, right? :D

Got one in my wallet!

 

I have 2 peso in my wallet, not joking it's been in there since spring break of 08. Or whenever it was you roommate became known as John Rambo to most of Puerto Vallarta.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.