Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Maryland 69

Featured Replies

Polson. Wow. Not much more you can say there.

 

Wells and Faust were mostly non factors for MD. Some of that was the UK D and some was both playing like their shorts were on fire.

 

Len is really good. Kid made a lot of money with his performance tonight.

 

Harrow has a LONG way to go. Sick or not, he was an absolute non factor.

 

Charles Mitchell was an under ranked kid that I liked a lot. Rebounding is a skill that translates and he was a beast on the offensive boards.

 

At the moment I'm not sure UK is a top 10 team, but the talent is there to make a run in March. By far the worst Cal team at UK from the start of the season. Will be very interesting to see how the develop...

 

I liked Len last year, was expecting big things out of him tonight. I look for the light bulb to turn on for Alex around mid-Dec. Polson should be in the rotation, he has earned it. So proud of him.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked Len last year, was expecting big things out of him tonight. I look for the light bulb to turn on for Alex around mid-Dec. Polson should be in the rotation, he has earned it. So proud of him.

 

I hope the light bulb gets turned on for Poythress. I'm not sure he realizes how dominant he can be. He had a drive & dunk, I think the first possession of the 2nd half, that was insane.

Does anyone else think Cauley-Stein might have a higher ceiling than Noel?

 

Noel has a long way to go, particularly with court awareness both on the offensive and defensive end.

I'm not sure Nerlens could make one with a huge funnel on the goal.

Does anyone else think Cauley-Stein might have a higher ceiling than Noel?

 

Noel has a long way to go, particularly with court awareness both on the offensive and defensive end.

 

I agree.

Noel is rough around the edges, but the kid hustled his tail off & made a lot of huge plays that won't show up on a stat sheet.

I hope the light bulb gets turned on for Poythress. I'm not sure he realizes how dominant he can be. He had a drive & dunk, I think the first possession of the 2nd half, that was insane.

 

 

My thoughts exactly. I was hoping that dunk at the start of the 2nd half was going to get him going.

Noel is rough around the edges' date=' but the kid hustled his tail off & made a lot of huge plays that won't show up on a stat sheet.[/quote']

 

That is true.

Does anyone else think Cauley-Stein might have a higher ceiling than Noel?

 

Noel has a long way to go, particularly with court awareness both on the offensive and defensive end.

 

WCS could be the #1 player in the draft if he develops correctly. I haven't seen someone with his body, lateral movement, springs, just general athleticism since KMart, if only KMart would take him out back and rough him up, then WCS might play in beast mode like KMart did.

  • Author
WCS could be the #1 player in the draft if he develops correctly. I haven't seen someone with his body, lateral movement, springs, just general athleticism since KMart, if only KMart would take him out back and rough him up, then WCS might play in beast mode like KMart did.

 

OK, I'll plead ignorance. Who is KMart?

OK, I'll plead ignorance. Who is KMart?

 

Kenyon Martin, formerly of UC?

Does anyone else think Cauley-Stein might have a higher ceiling than Noel?

 

Noel has a long way to go, particularly with court awareness both on the offensive and defensive end.

 

One of the guys that played with Kenyon Martin at UC was comparing WCS to him tonight. Never really thought of it until then, but saw what he was saying as I paid more attention to it. Not quite the athlete Kenyon was, but makes up for that with an extra 3 inches of height. His upside is off the charts...

Matt Jones just tweeted this, which I thought was very, very cool:

 

I just told Polson he was trending nationwide during the game...his eyes lit up and he looked at Wiltjer and said "Woah that's awesome!"

Did I miss something? After reading these post I was beginning to think UK lost.

Matt Jones just tweeted this, which I thought was very, very cool:

 

I just told Polson he was trending nationwide during the game...his eyes lit up and he looked at Wiltjer and said "Woah that's awesome!"

 

That's beyond cool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.