Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Maryland 69

Featured Replies

Not going to lie. This picture of the Polson parents watching the game brings a tear to my eye.

 

That is awesome. I reckon they might start making some of those road trips now.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to lie. This picture of the Polson parents watching the game brings a tear to my eye.

 

I second that.

 

Polson is on scholarship, for those who have mentioned it. So are Sam Malone and Brian Long.

Not going to lie. This picture of the Polson parents watching the game brings a tear to my eye.

 

That goes back to my HEART comment ; GOTTA LOVE IT

When I thought of Mr. Polson during the game that is exactly what I pictured. If I were him I would be out in public a bunch today.:D

Perhaps I've read over it, but has anyone made that claim about Harrow in this game? I would expect him to be more advanced than Teague was at this point last year. Yes, he did sit out a year, but he also has one year of college basketball under his belt, and did practice with the team all last year.

 

Now step back and think about that for a moment. How many of those guys are on the team this year? He will be fine.

1. Polson, wow great to add another guy to the rotation.

 

2. Wiltjer looked good, and played with confidence.

 

3.Harrow scares me..

1. Polson, wow great to add another guy to the rotation.

 

2. Wiltjer looked good, and played with confidence.

 

3.Harrow scares me..

 

The kid was sick, hope to see improvement when he is 100%.

The kid was sick, hope to see improvement when he is 100%.

 

I hope that was it, because I don't think Polson can play at such a high level all season. Hope they prove me wrong.

The kid was sick, hope to see improvement when he is 100%.

 

Quit making excuses. Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

I hope that was it, because I don't think Polson can play at such a high level all season. Hope they prove me wrong.

 

Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

Thought this was cool, Wiltjer with a "walkoff 3"

 

 

Wait. Wait.......

 

 

Did he shoot it and go get back on defense before it went in? I know he's slow but damn....I like that. I like that a lot. A whole lot.

Wait. Wait.......

 

 

Did he shoot it and go get back on defense before it went in? I know he's slow but damn....I like that. I like that a lot. A whole lot.

 

Yes. It was pretty cool.

Wait. Wait.......

 

 

Did he shoot it and go get back on defense before it went in? I know he's slow but damn....I like that. I like that a lot. A whole lot.

 

 

Shot it, turned around, and ran back down the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.