Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Maryland 69

Featured Replies

Did I miss something? After reading these post I was beginning to think UK lost.

 

You must be new around here. :D

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be new around here. :D

 

I have know LRCW for 30 years, I'm used to it.:D

 

Seriously, they have virtually no experience. What did people expect?

I have know LRCW for 30 years, I'm used to it.:D

 

:lol::thumb:

  • Author
How bad must Hood be to not even smell the court?

 

What's up with this? I'm rooting for the guy. Why can't he earn playing time?

As a father I kept thinking "what is Jared Polson's dad thinking right now?"

 

I thought the exact same thing! :lol::thumb:

  • Author
You must be new around here. :D

 

Now that's REALLY funny!!

I'm not worried about this game. The team showed flashes of brilliance & dominance in the first half, however bad they may have stunk it up in the 2nd half.

 

Jarrod Polson :lol::thumb:

 

I feel the exact same way. Coach Cal has shown he'll let his team lose if he thinks that's what they need to see to improve. This team has a pretty talented group they've just gotta figure out how to put it all together and be a team. REALLY need to work on rebounding, far too many times the ball would bounce off of 2-3 UK players and then wind up in MD's hands.

Did I miss something? After reading these post I was beginning to think UK lost.

 

What has been posted that isn't true?

I feel the exact same way. Coach Cal has shown he'll let his team lose if he thinks that's what they need to see to improve. This team has a pretty talented group they've just gotta figure out how to put it all together and be a team. REALLY need to work on rebounding, far too many times the ball would bounce off of 2-3 UK players and then wind up in MD's hands.

 

I can imagine the collective yelling going on in the BBN when Maryland made their 15-point run (or whatever it was) & Cal didn't call a timeout. I actually liked that he didn't call one. It's the first game of the year; let them figure it out for themselves.

 

I can imagine the collective yelling going on in the BBN when Maryland made their 15-point run (or whatever it was) & Cal didn't call a timeout. I actually liked that he didn't call one. It's the first game of the year; let them figure it out for themselves.

 

I thought he called two or 3 during that run.

I thought he called two or 3 during that run.

 

He might have called one after the second basket, but I'm almost certain he let them play during most of the run. I'll probably watch the game again. If I do, I'll let you know.

Any chance UK can beat Duke on Tuesday? What is UK's win-loss record against Duke? I smell a 15 to 20 point Duke victory...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.