Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Maryland 69

Featured Replies

Personally I'm worried about three point fire power from this team. I'm so spoiled from last seasons' team.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Quit making excuses. Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

:clap: :clap:

Now step back and think about that for a moment. How many of those guys are on the team this year? He will be fine.

 

 

What does that have to do it? He should still know how to run the offense.

Thought this was cool, Wiltjer with a "walkoff 3"

 

Wait. Wait.......

 

 

Did he shoot it and go get back on defense before it went in? I know he's slow but damn....I like that. I like that a lot. A whole lot.

 

Yes. It was pretty cool.

 

Yeah it looks pretty cool when you make it, but he also missed one where if he had followed his shot would have got any easy rebound, and put back basket.

You all know that Duke is gonna wipe UK out on Tuesday, right? Just wanting to make sure...

 

Also, is it true Bobby Knight is going to be doing this game for ESPN? If so, it will be double heartbreak for the Cats... Yet another loss to Duke and Knight making wisecracks about it all night long on national TV.

Wait. Wait.......

 

 

Did he shoot it and go get back on defense before it went in? I know he's slow but damn....I like that. I like that a lot. A whole lot.

 

It was awesome. I noticed it live and had to replay it a couple of times to soak it in.

You all know that Duke is gonna wipe UK out on Tuesday, right? Just wanting to make sure...

 

Also, is it true Bobby Knight is going to be doing this game for ESPN? If so, it will be double heartbreak for the Cats... Yet another loss to Duke and Knight making wisecracks about it all night long on national TV.

 

Yet another loss to Duke? Like in 78 and 98?

Not read through entire thread.

 

UK is A LOT better with Polson at the point.

 

Quit making excuses. Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

 

Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

 

I hope to see Polson get a lot of playing time this year, because I would love seeing that! However many people also said Knight was not a good pg for the team, same with Teague last year. Then actually even the John Wall year, when Wall had to miss I believe an exhibition game. Some people were saying they thought Bledsoe was better just based on his performace in that one game, without even seeing Wall play. So the pg position has been the one position UK fans have made quick decisions on based on games at the start of the year and each case the projected started ended up doing just very well.

Quit making excuses. Polson>>>>>>Harrow.

 

I love them both. You know me, I want all kids to do well.

I love them both. You know me, I want all kids to do well.

 

I just want one to shine. :D

 

Don't you want me on board? :lol:

I hope to see Polson get a lot of playing time this year, because I would love seeing that! However many people also said Knight was not a good pg for the team, same with Teague last year. Then actually even the John Wall year, when Wall had to miss I believe an exhibition game. Some people were saying they thought Bledsoe was better just based on his performace in that one game, without even seeing Wall play. So the pg position has been the one position UK fans have made quick decisions on based on games at the start of the year and each case the projected started ended up doing just very well.

 

 

I'm not making an assumption.

 

UK was better with Polson on the floor Friday, fact.

 

 

They might not be better with him on the floor at all Tuesday.

Tuesday is going to be weird for me.
And this tuesday is different from every other day... how? :cool:

I watched about half of the game.

 

Archie is going to be beast going to the rim.

 

Same with Poythress with a little better understanding of when and how.

 

Nerlens showed more moves than I expected. Needs now to finish.

 

It's going to be impossible to get to the rim against UK on a consistent basis.

 

Wiltjer will have a big year living off of the kick out pass to him. Plus he has much better moves in the lane than people give him credit for.

I watched about half of the game.

 

Archie is going to be beast going to the rim.

 

Same with Poythress with a little better understanding of when and how.

 

Nerlens showed more moves than I expected. Needs now to finish.

 

It's going to be impossible to get to the rim against UK on a consistent basis.

 

Wiltjer will have a big year living off of the kick out pass to him. Plus he has much better moves in the lane than people give him credit for.

 

I noticed the same thing, and I think he will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.