Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Maryland 69

Featured Replies

I'm afraid the Harrisons will decommit. They don't want to sit behind Polson.

 

Since you love the positive side, they know for sure they won't sit behind Harrow... :D

  • Replies 136
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just in: Nerlens has decided to put little pieces of tape on the floor inside the lane so he knows where the rim is located.

I can imagine the collective yelling going on in the BBN when Maryland made their 15-point run (or whatever it was) & Cal didn't call a timeout. I actually liked that he didn't call one. It's the first game of the year; let them figure it out for themselves.

 

 

 

As hard as that was to watch and stomach I still loved how the game played out because of the play of Polson. I looked at MJ at one point in the second half, I think when Polson had 8 and was like PP92 is going to love this. Tuesdays game thread should be fun.

Any chance UK can beat Duke on Tuesday? What is UK's win-loss record against Duke? I smell a 15 to 20 point Duke victory...

 

I would take that bet in a heart beat.

This just in: Nerlens has decided to put little pieces of tape on the floor inside the lane so he knows where the rim is located.

 

I think he needs to spray some stick em on the bottom of his shoes to go with it, kid falls down more than any player I've ever saw. Everytime he goes down I brace myself for an injury, he ends up in a lot of dangerous spots with guys coming down around the rim and fighting for loose balls.

 

 

 

 

Man giving up all those boards tonight scares me. Will be a lot of growing pains early on but could be a Final Four team by March.

The biggest thing that Polson brought to life tonight was something I feel 100% confident in, and that is how much better guys become just being on these loaded Kentucky teams. Saw it with the improvement of Darius, saw it with Harrellson who ended up going from 12th man to Final Four spark, now we are seeing it with Polson. If your willing to come to work every day, it doesn't matter what kind of talent you have, if you come to Kentucky and compete everyday your going to be the best basketball player you can be. Just incredible the rate some of these guys have developed and IMO it falls squarely on playing against elite guys day in day out. You put Polson on those Billy G teams and no way could he have been the player he was tonight.

Way to go, Jarod Polson: whodathunk?!

 

PP92 that's who.

George Polson is very happy for his son to finally get to prove himself. A very religious family, and his grandfather is looking down on him now happy as anyone could be!

 

I'm sorry, until I see different, Harrow isn't going to help much. As with everyone else I hope that changes.

I am officially rooting for UK every second Polson is in the floor.

 

 

 

I tried to told y'all 2 years ago.

I am officially rooting for UK every second Polson is in the floor.

 

I tried to told y'all 2 years ago.

 

We both did, I did find your post from the night Coach O called me asking for Jarrod's number, that they want him to come play pick up games and that they would offer him a walk on. As I mentioned, you did say you would root for UK if they did offer him :)

As hard as that was to watch and stomach I still loved how the game played out because of the play of Polson. I looked at MJ at one point in the second half, I think when Polson had 8 and was like PP92 is going to love this. Tuesdays game thread should be fun.

 

I am officially rooting for UK every second Polson is in the floor.

 

 

I tried to told y'all 2 years ago.

 

 

Jackpot!!

Any chance UK can beat Duke on Tuesday? What is UK's win-loss record against Duke? I smell a 15 to 20 point Duke victory...

 

You're going to make Corleone cry with that kind of talk. UK is the greatest. I'll try to make him feel better.

 

 

Kentucky 99. Duke 2

I am officially rooting for UK every second Polson is in the floor.

 

 

 

I tried to told y'all 2 years ago.

 

Now that your speaking Amurican I understand.

I am officially rooting for UK every second Polson is in the floor..

Well here's to Cal never taking Jarrod out of the game Tuesday :)

Did Mays play tonight?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.