13 1st downs

3/9 on 3rd downs

0/1 on 4th downs

48 Plays

104 yards rushing 1 TD

1 fumble lost

108 yards passing

1 penalty 5 yards

Very disappointing for the Lakers season to end like this the last two years. No excuse I can see. RC'S best team in school year against a down Boyle team peaking at the right time. Congrats Rebels and sorry Lakers I had you guys making the third round for sure.

I can understand last years disappointment but not last night. A lot of teams have lost to Boyle in the second round and nothing to hold your head down about. They went toe to toe against Boyle last night and should be proud of their effort. Losing to Boyle County does not even come close to their loss last year. JMO

Very disappointing for the Lakers season to end like this the last two years. No excuse I can see. RC'S best team in school year against a down Boyle team peaking at the right time. Congrats Rebels and sorry Lakers I had you guys making the third round for sure.

If you knew the "history" of these two, (ancient history at that), you'd realize there is some great irony to that statement. The shoe is now on the other foot as it were.

Right Rebel?

I can understand last years disappointment but not last night. A lot of teams have lost to Boyle in the second round and nothing to hold your head down about. They went toe to toe against Boyle last night and should be proud of their effort. Losing to Boyle County does not even come close to their loss last year. JMO

The point I am trying to make is Boyle has had a down year by their standards. This is arguably Russell's best year. If there was ever a time for the Lakers ton get over the second round hump it was this year. Their best was not good enough against Boyles not so best but still very good team.

It was a great night for a game. Great atmosphere. Two good teams that played great defense. It was so good to see something

other than these blowouts of 30, 40, or 50 pts. I am a Boyle fan but was very impressed with Russell Co. I could certainly see why RC was undefeated up to last night. Here was a case where strength of schedule probably made the difference. Britt for RC is a great high school back and will probably play well at the next level. They had other very good players as well. Boyle Co. RB Seph Burke was tremendous and just carried his team to victory,plus the BC defense was definitely the key to this win. Very tough when someone has to lose in a game like this.