Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayer request for WVFrank

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about you Frank.

 

ND7_2094.jpg

I am sure I speak for everyone in wishing for your recovery. Everyone in the Bishop Brossart Community sends you our prayers!:thumb:

Lots of prayers out to you WVFrank. Thinking about you lots during this trying time. Hang in there and God Speed my friend. You are one of the most dedicated Grandparents I have ever known. God Bless You.

I had the good fortune of meeting him last winter. The world needs more people that are dedicated like him.

Prayers and thoughts continuing for you Frank. Let these prayers and thoughts from all of us into your heart and may they bring you peace and comfort and strength.

I had the good fortune of meeting him last winter. The world needs more people that are dedicated like him.

 

I've never had the opportunity to meet him, but my dad knows him pretty well. I'd tell a story, but don't want to give away any identity. Prayers are with you WVFrank!

Prayers from here in WV frank!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.