Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Highlands Predictions

Who will win the game between Boyle County and Highlands? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the game between Boyle County and Highlands?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County rolls into David Cecil Memorial Stadium next Friday night in what some call the game of the week in the state of Ky.

 

I'm looking forward to making my first trip to Fort Thomas next Friday.

 

Who ya with???? Boyle or Highlands?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can tell us about Boyle? Do they return a lot from last season?

 

Until I see otherwise, I have to say HHS is a 14 to 21 pt favorite.

It's really too early in the season to predict. I wouldn't be surprised if either team won by 2-3 TD's but I think it will be a lot closer than that.

If you guys think Dale showed his hand last night you must not know Dale...lol I guarantee you will see a different team this Friday..:thumb:

Highlands by at least 21.

If you guys think Dale showed his hand last night you must not know Dale...lol I guarantee you will see a different team this Friday..:thumb:

 

It wouldn't matter what hand he showed Trinity.

 

As for the Boyle game, the Rebels know they are the underdog and HHS is top dog until someone can beat them. It should be a good game but too early (Week 0 after all) to know how it will shake out. Good luck to both squads.

  • Author
Who can tell us about Boyle? Do they return a lot from last season?

 

Until I see otherwise, I have to say HHS is a 14 to 21 pt favorite.

 

What do you want to know? :D

If you guys think Dale showed his hand last night you must not know Dale...lol I guarantee you will see a different team this Friday..:thumb:

Trinity showed their hand to Highlands....SLAP!

:D

Trinity showed their hand to Highlands....SLAP!

:D

 

They will show it to every team they play this year.......slap!!!!

I like Highlands' chances at Dale Cecil Memorial against any team not named Trinity. I suspect the Birds are in reload, rather than rebuild mode. Look for them to roll by a couple td's.

All I ask is for the Boyle people going off of the T vs Highlands observation, just sit back for a second and think what they would do to you?

 

Now on to the Highlands and Boyle game....

  • Author
All I ask is for the Boyle people going off of the T vs Highlands observation, just sit back for a second and think what they would do to you?

 

Now on to the Highlands and Boyle game....

 

 

Please show me ONE Boyle poster going off of the Trinity game. Show me one.

 

 

Don't flatter yourself.

For those that espouse the notion that HHS allowed themselves to be waxed by Trinity simply because they didn't want to show all of their cards to Boyle County; I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

 

That being said, I like the Bluebirds at home. Something along the lines of 27-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.