Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murder of Beechwood grad in Boone County

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am glad to see the arrest.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has he been working there since the murder?

I wonder if there was a relationship of any kind between the Vic and Perp? Janitors normally have early access and it was stated she arrived early often from what I remember reading. Regardless, I'm glad they have a suspect in custody.

The accused and his wife owned a cleaning service that had been contracted for a few years by the victim's employer.

 

The victim knew both the accused and his wife.

Meanwhile, the husband and daughters have had to continue on a lonely walk without their wife and mother. Stupid, senseless murder. My heart aches for them.

Meanwhile, the husband and daughters have had to continue on a lonely walk without their wife and mother. Stupid, senseless murder. My heart aches for them.

 

Could not imagine. Heartbreaking.

Meanwhile, the husband and daughters have had to continue on a lonely walk without their wife and mother. Stupid, senseless murder. My heart aches for them.

 

The victim's family has moved in with the victim's mother. Tough day-to-day grind I'd imagine.

Am I the only one who read the prosecutors statements at the end and wonder if they really have a strong case?

 

No you are not. I was going to post earlier. Going to suck if this guy goes to prison for a long time with zero physical evidence and only that his story was inconsistent.

 

Although, if it was that inconsistent maybe he did do it. Will be interesting to follow.

Am I the only one who read the prosecutors statements at the end and wonder if they really have a strong case?

 

Thinking the exact same thing. And how you convict someone on an "inconsistent story", I'm not sure.

Am I the only one who read the prosecutors statements at the end and wonder if they really have a strong case?

 

Very curious as well. I seem to remember them not being able to link the accused to the blood that was found there.

Brutal way to go. Just brutal

  • Author

You guys are not alone, there is zero evidence connecting Dooley to the crime that I am aware of.

 

Think about what the Commonwealth Attorney said in that article:

 

"She said Dooley's inconsistent statements to investigators and odd behavior point to his guilt."

 

Think about what that article said: gashing her skull, nearly tearing off her ear, savage beating, possibly used two different weapons, blunt force trauma, attack so brutal it was like trauma from a car crash, skull was crushed, pool of blood... AND there is no physical evidence connecting Dooley??? I have no idea who killed Michelle Mockbee but if it was David Dooley he must be a professional killer on the level of the Wolf from Pulp Fiction.

 

And it is my understanding there is DNA evidence that does NOT connect Dooley to the crime and the identity of the DNA is unknown.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.