Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murder of Beechwood grad in Boone County

Featured Replies

Some very interesting comments posted be a Laura Lewis under the WLWT story. Anybody know who that is if that is indeed her real name? Jury: David Dooley found guilty of murder, tampering with evidence | Local News - WLWT Home

 

Interesting theory, indeed. No idea who Laura Lewis is, or if that's her real name. If you click on her profile though, you can see all of the comments she's made on that page. Let's just say she wouldn't last on BGP very long.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting theory, indeed. No idea who Laura Lewis is, or if that's her real name. If you click on her profile though, you can see all of the comments she's made on that page. Let's just say she wouldn't last on BGP very long.

 

Wow. "she" is whacked. Before anyone else says it, let me just say that it is not me. :bag:

I guess I can comment on this now. I was working the morning when the call came in and thought that day that he was the killer and this verdict does not surprise me. Listened to the 911 call and immediately thought it was him and the more I found out about his actions that morning only confirmed it to me. That's all I will go into on here.

 

Regardless, it's scary to think this guy was convicted on what we, the general public see as little to almost no evidence that he did anything. I say it that way because none of us were at the trial and maybe something came out that we don't know that helped convince the jury, but it sure doesn't sound like that was the case. He may very well be the one who did it...and since he was found guilty I REALLY hope that he is the one who did it. But, to me, it seems this guy was convicted more on a "feeling" than on any evidence that was presented.

Wow. "she" is whacked. Before anyone else says it, let me just say that it is not me. :bag:

 

haha. I clicked on her and saw all the comments...evidently "she" loves her porn!

Interesting theory, indeed. No idea who Laura Lewis is, or if that's her real name. If you click on her profile though, you can see all of the comments she's made on that page. Let's just say she wouldn't last on BGP very long.

 

Wow. "she" is whacked. Before anyone else says it, let me just say that it is not me. :bag:

Yea that Laura lady is really messed up lol. I guess she didn't take into account there were security camera's around the exterior of the building and they could see Mockabee arriving...on her own...to work and walking into the building. Not sure how a dead body can do that, maybe she is a zombie.

haha. I clicked on her and saw all the comments...evidently "she" loves her porn!

This was one of her posts...lol

 

"If he has a tongue like dad she will be glad!"

This was one of her posts...lol

 

"If he has a tongue like dad she will be glad!"

 

Quit trying to bait me.

Quit trying to bait me.

Hey, my mom said I was the best kisser.

I don't know if he did it. If you had to make me pick one way or the other, then I'd say yes he probably did. He refused a polygraph and lied about where he was and when.

 

What scares me is the general message this sends. He was convicted with no physical evidence at all, just speculation. You're telling me with as brutal a murder as that was, there was NO physical evidence that could link him at all? It just seems that people needed someone to hold accountable quickly and he was the fall guy. If I'm on a jury, you need to give me MUCH more than what you think is "logical."

Edited by HeelsOnField

I don't know if he did it. If you had to make me pick one way or the other, then I'd say yes he probably did. He refused a polygraph and lied about where he was and when.

 

What scares me is the general message this saids. He was convicted with no physical evidence at all, just speculation. You're telling me with as brutal a murder as that was, there was NO physical evidence that could link him at all? It just seems that people needed someone to hold accountable quickly and he was the fall guy. If I'm on a jury, you need to give me MUCH more than what you think is "logical."

All I will say is, there is a ton of things that didn't come out in public.

 

Like I said, I really believe he killed her.

All I will say is, there is a ton of things that didn't come out in public.

 

Like I said, I really believe he killed her.

 

My cousin was the defense attorney and I was told that a lot of things were suppressed based on motions by the defense.

 

Is this stuff we can't know on here? Can you give any examples? I'm just curious, not doubting.

  • Author

Saw this on Facebook:

 

10720342_4745611295685_316881807_o.jpg?oh=309e8e10b4d6c3207e886c13bbbb7f42&oe=543AF5A7&__gda__=1413157955_9eb5e6b8e7b7d43186cda5d697b7b5c7

  • Author
If you made me guess I'd say he's probably the murderer.

 

However, it's scary one can get convicted beyond a reasonable doubt with the lack of evidence this case had.

 

Agree on all counts which also makes it scary how good Linda Talley Smith is as a Commonwealth Attorney. She owns Boone County now.

Agree on all counts which also makes it scary how good Linda Talley Smith is as a Commonwealth Attorney. She owns Boone County now.

 

Or maybe how bad a job the defense maybe did?:idunno:

It also shows how bad his attorney was at picking a Jury panel.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.