Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton garnering buzz....

Featured Replies

Yup...

 

It will be very, very interesting.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...

 

 

Care to fill us in on what school that would be?

I may be mistaken but I thought I heard he Was a huge North Carolina fan. Can anyone confirm? Hatton has been scoring at a high level since grade School days. He just gets it done and it sounds like he is taking his diet and conditioning very seriously as he should. He will be averaging 25+ easy these next couple years especially as he becomes to True go to guy at Dixie.Jmo

Has X offered yet?

 

I thought I read somewhere that he really liked Texas and UNC?

 

My guess is if one of the Florida schools offer, he ends up there but X seems like the likely destination considering how hard they've recruited him.

Does Chris Lofton come to mind for anyone when we talk about Hatton?

 

Good call, VOR.

Has X offered yet?

 

I thought I read somewhere that he really liked Texas and UNC?

 

My guess is if one of the Florida schools offer, he ends up there but X seems like the likely destination considering how hard they've recruited him.

 

I think you're overestimating how hard they are recruiting him. There is definite interest but if they were recruiting him "hard" there would be an offer. I hope he gets the chance to go there.

I think you're overestimating how hard they are recruiting him. There is definite interest but if they were recruiting him "hard" there would be an offer. I hope he gets the chance to go there.

 

 

Are they the team he's waiting for an offer from?

The consensus this weekend between myself, Rick and national guys like Dave Telep and Brian Snow is this. Hatton is one of toughest kids to evaluate out there, but at the end of the day he puts buckets on everyone in his path. At some point that has to trump any questions there are about his deficiencies. The kid produces at a very high level against elite competition. There is no avoiding that...

 

GT did you ever get to see Jermaine Jackson play from Iroquois? He was class of 2011 it seems like these two have the same critiques as players despite being able to score in bunches, if you did see him GT how do they compare?

GT did you ever get to see Jermaine Jackson play from Iroquois? He was class of 2011 it seems like these two have the same critiques as players despite being able to score in bunches, if you did see him GT how do they compare?

 

I don't recall seeing Jackson...

I saw Hatton in the state tournament two years ago and my first impression was "bad body for Division I." At this point, is he any more than mid-major material at best?

Coach Cal better wake up and offer him. I would love to see him play for UK!

Coach Cal better wake up and offer him. I would love to see him play for UK!

 

You never fail to crack me up.

You never fail to crack me up.

 

 

I would take Hatton over a one and done.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.