Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame at Conner

Featured Replies

I'm going with Conner in this one but this should give us a good indication of how far Notre Dame has come this year. This will be a good test for them for the upcoming regional tournament. Hope the field is playable for today. Any thoughts or predictions?

The Pandas will silence the critics today, enough said.

I'm going with Conner in this one but this should give us a good indication of how far Notre Dame has come this year. This will be a good test for them for the upcoming regional tournament. Hope the field is playable for today. Any thoughts or predictions?

 

I have seen the both play and will go with Conner by 5.

I have seen the both play and will go with Conner by 5.

 

I have not seen either play but I will agree with you, 6 to 1 Connor. 2 week ago I would have said Connor big but they seem to have come down a hair while NDA is playing well.

I going with Conner 4 - 2 !

Who has a final on this one? Nothing on KHSAA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.