Kristen Allen

SSC

I agree, I would be shocked it Morgan pitched any where near 62, she may have hit it once but does not pitch near that, When I saw her last year I would have guessed more around 55 but I don't have a gun so who knows...With her body 62 would be getting her D1 looks.

How hard was Allen thowing when she was at Ryle? I know the 43" has changed the game and a lot of pitchers had to adjust but my guess is as dominant as she was she may have been thowing a little harder at Ryle.

I heard that early in her career she was throwing harder, but backed off on the speed a little for more movement. Anyway 62 from 40' is practically unhittable for the average high school hitter. That is why she was getting 400+ K's every year.

I heard that early in her career she was throwing harder, but backed off on the speed a little for more movement. Anyway 62 from 40' is practically unhittable for the average high school hitter. That is why she was getting 400+ K's every year.

Maybe for Kentucky, but before the mound was moved back to 43' kids in the powerhouse states of California, Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas were seeing pitchers like this quite a lot.

I give Kirsten (or is it Kristen) a lot of credit for sticking it out at OU with the limited amount of pitching time she has gotten.

Maybe for Kentucky, but before the mound was moved back to 43' kids in the powerhouse states of California, Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas were seeing pitchers like this quite a lot.

I give Kirsten (or is it Kristen) a lot of credit for sticking it out at OU with the limited amount of pitching time she has gotten.

I believe it is Kirsten.

I believe it is Kirsten.

My apologies it is Kirsten, I even got on OU's website to check and still got it wrong!!

I wouldn't be in the market for a pitching coach and have no clue if she will be returning to the area and would want to give lessons but if she was I know where my money would be going.

My apologies it is Kirsten, I even got on OU's website to check and still got it wrong!!

I wouldn't be in the market for a pitching coach and have no clue if she will be returning to the area and would want to give lessons but if she was I know where my money would be going.

While I'm sure she could teach "how" to throw pitches what she couldn't teach is something that's simply innate with her. She played with an attitude of "I'm going to kick your ***."

While I'm sure she could teach "how" to throw pitches what she couldn't teach is something that's simply innate with her. She played with an attitude of "I'm going to kick your ***."

I wish she would come back to the area and teach pitching. She obviously knows how to throw, and has the proper technique. In my opinion this is what this area is lacking!

No doubt!!!