How would you fill out your 2013 Baseball HOF ballot?

So Bonds is in but a guy who is in BOTH the 3000 hit club and the 500 HR club gets left out?

I called your number,

didn't I?

No, you didn't.

Well, better Luck next year.

I would put them in next year. A lot of guys are deserving but I would leave those 4 at the top.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And see that's the problem with him right there. His entire (stellar) career is an after-thought to his performance in one game.

It was one of the more remarkable single-game performances of the last 30 years. I've always thought that little curse was part of what kept Bill Mazeroski out of the Hall for so long (that and a serious lack of appreciation of middle infielders for many decades).

What's the difference between this year and next year?

What kind of 2013-'14 season are you expecting Palmeiro to have?

The voters do that all time, not many first ballot HOFers. I would just take those 4 first. I guess I should have listed all 10 that I WOULD vote in.

UKMF is correct that his number are better than most realize. However, NO CHANCE he even deserves consideration. The HOF is for the great of the great. Sanders was never considered "great" much less "great of the great."

You're both right in that he had a very solid career, but like we said not a HOF consideration type of player.

My ballot in order:

Bonds

Palmeiro

Clemens

Biggio

(I think they should get 100% of the vote)

McGwire

Bagwell

Piazza

Sosa

Jeff Conine

I could probably be talked into several players at the fringe for my 10th spot. But this is who I'd put if the BBWAA wised up and gave me a vote.

Biggest homer pick ever. :lol::lol: