Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 08:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals (0-1) travel to Kansas City to take on the two time Super Bowl champs Chiefs (1-0). The Chiefs kicked off the 2024 season with a 27-20 win over the Ravens. The Bengals sleep walked through a home loss vs. the Patriots 16-10. This is a big game for the Bengals especially as competitive as it looks like the AFC conference looks to be. One thing we can say is they are due to win a week two contest under Zac Taylor they are 0-5 in week 2 games since he has been the head coach. It is a strange league hopefully the Bengals will turn it around and get even at 1-1. However, they showed nothing on Sunday on either side of the ball to show me they can, but that is what we play the games. The game will be on CBS as their national game of the week at 4:25pm next Sunday.   Go Bengals!    WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

  • Not liking the Cincinnati mojo to start the season. Just odd vibes. Slow starts under the current regime are becoming commonplace. Oddly, I do think today’s loss gives them a better shot next week at

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Very true! For this week against the Chiefs, I find myself feeling like I did 10+ years ago as a Bengals fan - I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted Images

Not liking the Cincinnati mojo to start the season. Just odd vibes. Slow starts under the current regime are becoming commonplace. Oddly, I do think today’s loss gives them a better shot next week at KC, but this will be a tall task.

Chiefs win.

The Bengals’ play against New England sucked so much oxygen out of our fan’s balloons they we might not be able to find much optimism for a while.

16 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

The Bengals’ play against New England sucked so much oxygen out of our fan’s balloons they we might not be able to find much optimism for a while.

Very true! For this week against the Chiefs, I find myself feeling like I did 10+ years ago as a Bengals fan - I'll believe it when I see it.

  • Author

Evidently Burrow missing preseason time wasn’t the reason for our slow starts, we just all stink (players and coaches) in games 1-2 looks like

After how the team looked overall as a whole, coaches included after last week, I find it hard to see anything good with playing the Chiefs. I hope I’m wrong, but very doubtful.

  • Author

Bengals start with two straight passes to Sample and pickup 20 yards on their first two plays. Keep it going.

  • Author

A big 4th and 4 for the Bengals just over mid-field.

  • Author

A big play from Burrow to Gesicki for 37 yards and a first and goal at the Chiefs 6. Need to get 7 here!

  • Author

Chiefs defense stiffened up and hold the Bengals to a McPherson 22-yard FG to put the Bengals up 3-0 Chiefs ball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.