Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 08:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

  • Not liking the Cincinnati mojo to start the season. Just odd vibes. Slow starts under the current regime are becoming commonplace. Oddly, I do think today’s loss gives them a better shot next week at

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Very true! For this week against the Chiefs, I find myself feeling like I did 10+ years ago as a Bengals fan - I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted Images

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

Just like Kentucky how can a team look so bad one week and this good the next week. It is unreal!

Personally I would have went for two after the touchdown, but I’ll take it.

  • Author

Makeup call! However I would have rather had the interception. lol

  • Author

The football god's give it back to us! Yes let's go down and get 8 here and take control of this game!

  • Author

Just terrible! get and break and we turn it into a touchdown for the Chiefs! Chiefs led 23-22. That was wild no official signaled a touchdown and without much of a review.

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

You spoke to soon. About 5 minutes before you posted this, I looked at my wife and said "Bengals about to bungle" and like clock work they make a big play with the interception and then make a bigger failure a few plays later. 

  • Author

A terrible penalty on Chase now makes this a 53 yard attemp!

  • Author

McPherson redeems himself with a 53-yard FG and take the lead back at 25-23 with still 9:28 to play.

I would have yanked Chase out after all that. He costed a possible touchdown and the other receivers and tight ends have been more productive anyway.

You just can't have that penalty from Chase. That kind of mistake costs games. 

  • Author

I would love a 6+ minute drive ending with 7 points. I will settle for a 6+ minute drive and go up 5. We can't have a 3 and out and give Mahomes the ball back with time left. We need a good, sustained drive that is what we are paying these offensive guys for this is a great time to do it!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.