Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 08:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

  • Not liking the Cincinnati mojo to start the season. Just odd vibes. Slow starts under the current regime are becoming commonplace. Oddly, I do think today’s loss gives them a better shot next week at

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Very true! For this week against the Chiefs, I find myself feeling like I did 10+ years ago as a Bengals fan - I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted Images

  • Author

Loved that call on first down keep Mahomes on the sideline as long as possible.

  • Author

Ok come on defense we need you one more time. Let's pin them inside the 10!

  • Author

Not liking this! I sure hope I am wrong this would be a tough one to lose.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Not liking this! I sure hope I am wrong this would be a tough one to lose.

Same.

  • Author

My goodness the Bengals for some reason have called their last two timeouts and Chiefs have not called any in this half!

  • Author

My goodness!! it was the right call just terrible! Also now we have no timeouts left!

That was the most predictable flag all day. 

The Chiefs are insufferable.

Wouldn't be Chiefs-Bengals without a penalty deciding the outcome.

Makes it worse that scumbag Butker gets a chance. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.