Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 08:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I thought our defense did a good job making KC earn everything on that drive and they only ended up with 3 instead of 7.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Bengals look so much better this week, night and day.

  • Not liking the Cincinnati mojo to start the season. Just odd vibes. Slow starts under the current regime are becoming commonplace. Oddly, I do think today’s loss gives them a better shot next week at

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Very true! For this week against the Chiefs, I find myself feeling like I did 10+ years ago as a Bengals fan - I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted Images

  • Author

The Bengals get 7 on the Mahomes interception to led 10-3 with just over 12 minutes left in the first half.

  • Author

Mahomes comes right back picking up a big first down with his legs and then hits Rice from 44 yards to tie it at 10 with still 8:50 left in the first half.

  • Author

The Bengals with another good drive into the redzone but in this game I think every trip to the redzone has to be touchdowns to win.

  • Author

A big stop by the Chiefs with a sack of Burrow and the Bengals have to settle for a Mcpherson 33-yard FG to go up 13-10 with 4:19 to play in the half. The Bengals have been to the redzone now 3 times and only have 13 points with 2 FG's.

  • Author

Looks like the Bengals defense gets another turnover on a Chiefs fumble. We will see what the review says I hope they don't have a makeup after it looked like the Bengals got away with a PI on the previous play.

That fumble was huge! They need a touchdown here to get a two possession lead.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

That fumble was huge! They need a touchdown here to get a two possession lead.

I agree and take most of the time in doing so as the Chiefs get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

The defense really needs to hold the Chiefs here. A touchdown would have been much better.

  • Author

Bengals 16

Chiefs 10

Halftime

A good half for the Bengals but I would have liked to see one more TD instead of a FG. 

17-16 Chiefs.  Tackle eligible TD pass. 

  • Author

A terrible timeout after having the extra time while they measured. I hope we don't need it later!

  • Author

Hopefully we can get 7 here if not I don't think we win. I hope I am wrong!

  • Author

TOUCHDOWN!! Thank goodness not sure how he got that open, but I will take it Burrow to Iosivas for 6 as McPherson misses the extra point! Bengals led 22-17.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.