March 30, 201214 yr Brad Calipari @bradcal5 Teague> Siva Lamb> smith Gilchrist> kuric Jones> behanan Davis> deing Wiltjer> swophshire Miller> smith Polson> justice Dad> Rick
March 30, 201214 yr Jared Polson is not better than Elisha Justice in any way. Elisha can at least contribute and Polson can't even see the floor. The rest I agree with though. Hah
March 30, 201214 yr Jared Polson is not better than Elisha Justice in any way. Elisha can at least contribute and Polson can't even see the floor. The rest I agree with though. Hah I'd wager Polson would play a little more at Louisville, while Justice would be high-fiving Jon Hood on the bench at UK. All about the situation.
March 30, 201214 yr Jared Polson is not better than Elisha Justice in any way. Elisha can at least contribute and Polson can't even see the floor. The rest I agree with though. Hah Polson and Justice are about even...Polson is much quicker with a better shot and smoother handles, while Justice is bigger and more physical and plays defense...Both kids were fun too watch in the state tourney a couple years ago...Look at it this way Polson, Beckham and Vargas would all see minutes for UofL but at UK not so much...2 very different talent levels at the 2 schools...
March 30, 201214 yr Polson is a governors scholar if I'm not mistaken. So, perhaps Polson is > Justice.
March 30, 201214 yr Brad Calipari @bradcal5 Teague> Siva Lamb> smith Gilchrist> kuric Jones> behanan Davis> deing Wiltjer> swophshire Miller> smith Polson> justice Dad> Rick During Coach Cal's presser, he stated he would ask that his players stay away from the social media sites, obviously did not cover his son, but as true as Brad's tweet may be, I'm sure Cal is not too thrilled with it.
March 30, 201214 yr ^I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. He has more important things to do than worry about what his son is tweeting. Oh, and the players have all been tweeting all week as well. Not as much as normal, but still tweeting never the less.
March 30, 201214 yr I'd take Polson over Justice anyday. Justice wouldn't have won the Sweet 16 if he was at West Jessamine.
March 30, 201214 yr I was told a really funny story about Justice by one of my UofL alum friends...Apparently men find him "dreamy". :lol:
March 30, 201214 yr Polson and Justice are about even...Polson is much quicker with a better shot and smoother handles, while Justice is bigger and more physical and plays defense...Both kids were fun too watch in the state tourney a couple years ago...Look at it this way Polson, Beckham and Vargas would all see minutes for UofL but at UK not so much...2 very different talent levels at the 2 schools... You obviously didn't watch Shelby Valley and Ballard in the state championship game. I assure you, Polson is not quicker.
March 30, 201214 yr Polson is a solid player..he just happens to be at Kentucky. Both would be major contributors at the NAIA level.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.