Brad Calipari Tweet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared Polson is not better than Elisha Justice in any way. Elisha can at least contribute and Polson can't even see the floor. The rest I agree with though. Hah

I'd wager Polson would play a little more at Louisville, while Justice would be high-fiving Jon Hood on the bench at UK. All about the situation.

Jared Polson is not better than Elisha Justice in any way. Elisha can at least contribute and Polson can't even see the floor. The rest I agree with though. Hah

Polson and Justice are about even...Polson is much quicker with a better shot and smoother handles, while Justice is bigger and more physical and plays defense...Both kids were fun too watch in the state tourney a couple years ago...Look at it this way Polson, Beckham and Vargas would all see minutes for UofL but at UK not so much...2 very different talent levels at the 2 schools...

Brad Calipari ‏ @bradcal5

Teague> Siva Lamb> smith Gilchrist> kuric Jones> behanan Davis> deing Wiltjer> swophshire Miller> smith Polson> justice Dad> Rick

During Coach Cal's presser, he stated he would ask that his players stay away from the social media sites, obviously did not cover his son, but as true as Brad's tweet may be, I'm sure Cal is not too thrilled with it.

Polson and Justice are about even...Polson is much quicker with a better shot and smoother handles, while Justice is bigger and more physical and plays defense...Both kids were fun too watch in the state tourney a couple years ago...Look at it this way Polson, Beckham and Vargas would all see minutes for UofL but at UK not so much...2 very different talent levels at the 2 schools...

You obviously didn't watch Shelby Valley and Ballard in the state championship game. I assure you, Polson is not quicker.