Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad Calipari Tweet

Featured Replies

I wonder how much different it is for Miller? Is he able to make it "just a game"?

 

Miller, Polson and Hood know the deal. They know what is at stake.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Yep, that would be it.

 

I think "Hottest Male Athlete in the World" finally gets us to Justice > Polson, right? :lol:

With Miller who knows? I have quit having any exceptions for the kid. It would not shock me if he drops 25 or goes 0-1 the entire game.

 

If Miller goes 0-1 and UK loses he'd be made one of the top 5 UK scapegoats of all time in a lot of UK fans minds. I can hear the Darius Miller slander now.

I think "Hottest Male Athlete in the World" finally gets us to Justice > Polson, right? :lol:

 

Polson was voted one of the hottest athletes in college basketball by Cosmopolitan so the Polson>Justice argument lives on......depending on what team you play for. :lol:

I think Miller is going to be huge Saturday. Kid will step up when needed most like he has all season.

I guess why point is, who cares about the coaches? They aren't the ones playing. Cal may be under an enormous amount of pressure. The players aren't though. They're just playing their game. Think about this....How relaxing must it be to step on the court knowing if you play a solid game, you can't be beaten?

 

This time of year, not relaxing at all. I don't want to be that guy, but you don't think Duke and Mizzouri felt that wa?. There is no way the Wildcats aren't somewhat nervous and anxious.

Man, this thread has gone from a 15 year old posting a silly statement on Twitter to WAR!

:lol:

Man, this thread has gone from a 15 year old posting a silly statement on Twitter to WAR!

:lol:

 

What do you expect...its been the longest week ever in Kentucky!

I think I'm with bugatti on this one. Pitino has nothing that he needs to prove today. He's already going to be praised (as he should be) for getting this team to the Final Four. Anything else is icing on the cake. His team is suppose to lose this game.

 

I think Cal definitely has more pressure on him.

He has more pressure to win the game but I don't think that means he has a bigger challenge this week.

You can tell we're at the end of the week when we're debating Polson vs. Justice...who's better? :lol:

You can tell we're at the end of the week when we're debating Polson vs. Justice...who's better? :lol:

 

Yeah we're really down to it now. Up next: which arena serves flatter beer?

You can tell we're at the end of the week when we're debating Polson vs. Justice...who's better? :lol:

 

Exactly. :lol:

This thread would be so much more fun if Brad had tweeted all that with the symbol reversed. :lol:

Miller, Polson and Hood know the deal. They know what is at stake.
I'm not thinking it matters if Polson and Hood know the deal. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.