Brad Calipari Tweet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever tickles your fancy. I did hear all time they are tied going head-to-head. 11-11. Rick is 4-0 in tournament play. Cal has won the last 3.

I will say that Rick is playing with house money this week. He and his team are cool, calm, and relaxed and embracing the us against the world mentality. Which is not good from a UK fan's perspective. Cal definitely has the bigger challenge this week, imo, as strange as that sounds.

I know you don't believe that, do you? :lol:

This is a huge game for them too.

You sir have never heard of Rebecca Manns then. :D And before anyone does it, do NOT Google it if you're at work or a public computer. :lol:

I bet he has a nice video that all of his buddies have watched. And her family sued so she could go back to UL? She seemed like a natural in the pictures.

UK Cheerleaders > UL Cheerleaders

False.

I guess it depends on your criteria. If we are talking actual cheerleading skill, than 19 national champoinships included 4 of the last 5 is a little hard to argue against. If we are talking eye candy, than I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to make an objective opinion. But I am willing to do some research.