Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad Calipari Tweet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guarantee UK has better water boys.

 

I don't know, Little Jonny for UofL has a pretty mean towel toss to the players coming out of the game.

Brad>Richard

Whatever tickles your fancy. I did hear all time they are tied going head-to-head. 11-11. Rick is 4-0 in tournament play. Cal has won the last 3.

 

I will say that Rick is playing with house money this week. He and his team are cool, calm, and relaxed and embracing the us against the world mentality. Which is not good from a UK fan's perspective. Cal definitely has the bigger challenge this week, imo, as strange as that sounds.

 

I know you don't believe that, do you? :lol:

 

This is a huge game for them too.

UK Cheerleaders > UL Cheerleaders

UK Cheerleaders > UL Cheerleaders

 

You sir have never heard of Rebecca Manns then. :D And before anyone does it, do NOT Google it if you're at work or a public computer. :lol:

You sir have never heard of Rebecca Manns then. :D And before anyone does it, do NOT Google it if you're at work or a public computer. :lol:

 

I bet he has a nice video that all of his buddies have watched. And her family sued so she could go back to UL? She seemed like a natural in the pictures.

Oh dear, we have taken a turn in the wrong direction. :lol: Somehow we got from Brad Caliapari to Rebecca Mann.

Oh dear, we have taken a turn in the wrong direction. :lol: Somehow we got from Brad Caliapari to Rebecca Mann.

 

After seeing the pictures(from my iPhone) I call it a welcome turn. :lol:

Apparently UofL shouldn't even show up tomorrow night...

Oh dear, we have taken a turn in the wrong direction. :lol: Somehow we got from Brad Caliapari to Rebecca Mann.

 

Talk about your six degrees of separation...:lol:

UK Cheerleaders > UL Cheerleaders

 

False.

False.

 

UL cheerleaders are slightly above average. Now the dance team....................

UK Cheerleaders > UL Cheerleaders

 

False.

 

I guess it depends on your criteria. If we are talking actual cheerleading skill, than 19 national champoinships included 4 of the last 5 is a little hard to argue against. If we are talking eye candy, than I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to make an objective opinion. But I am willing to do some research.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.