Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad Calipari Tweet

Featured Replies

UL cheerleaders are slightly above average. Now the dance team....................

 

True... The LadyBirds (dance team) is who I was referring to...

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently UofL shouldn't even show up tomorrow night...

 

Would save me a lot of anxiety haha!

So if this is all true, and UK loses, the last one has to be revisited, right?

 

I think we should revisit it!

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

I'm curious what was so dumb about it.

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

 

 

 

Really?

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

 

Seems pretty smart if you ask me....:idunno:

Ah man, y'all are talking about Brad again. I thought we were still talking Rebecca Manns.

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

 

What makes Brad Dumb???

I love dumb kids.....just love them..

 

I'm curious what was so dumb about it.

 

Me too. :thumb:

 

Seems pretty smart if you ask me....:idunno:

 

What makes Brad Dumb???

 

 

I realize UK beat UofL, and won the NCAA Championship, but I'm willing to bet his dad wasn't real happy about the Tweet. Pretty much everybody expected UK to win, but you tweet something like that, and you're just asking for it. You'll get some grief either way, but if UK had been upset he would have really been lit up on Twitter. :lol::lol:

I realize UK beat UofL, and won the NCAA Championship, but I'm willing to bet his dad wasn't real happy about the Tweet. Pretty much everybody expected UK to win, but you tweet something like that, and you're just asking for it. You'll get some grief either way, but if UK had been upset he would have really been lit up on Twitter. :lol::lol:

 

I'm pretty sure he gets lit up on Twitter anyways. A 15 year old kid tweeting about his dads team makes him dumb? Seriously?

I'm still waiting for RP to come back to this thread and tell us all what was so dumb that he tweeted.

 

Teague > Siva....Fact

Lamb > Smith....Fact

MKG > Kuric....Fact

Jones > Behanan....Fact

Davis > Dieng....Fact

Miller > Smith....Fact

Wiltjer > Swopshire....Fact

 

:confused:

I'm still waiting for RP to come back to this thread and tell us all what was so dumb that he tweeted.

 

Teague > Siva....Fact

Lamb > Smith....Fact

MKG > Kuric....Fact

Jones > Behanan....Fact

Davis > Dieng....Fact

Miller > Smith....Fact

Wiltjer > Swopshire....Fact

 

:confused:

 

There you go with your logic & common sense again. :lol:

I'm still waiting for RP to come back to this thread and tell us all what was so dumb that he tweeted.

 

Teague > Siva....Fact

Lamb > Smith....Fact

MKG > Kuric....Fact

Jones > Behanan....Fact

Davis > Dieng....Fact

Miller > Smith....Fact

Wiltjer > Swopshire....Fact

 

:confused:

It's DUMB for the coach's son to tweet anything in a cocky manner before such a game. IT'S DUMB!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.