Reds at Cubs (5/24 - 5/26)

The 22-27 Reds, in last place of the NL Central 8 games back, travel to the Windy City to take on the first place 29-18 Cubs. The Reds took 2 out of 3 from the Cubs back in Cincy last week. Reds coming off a 2 game split with the Brewers. Enjoy the off day today! Time to get back to work tomorrow afternoon.

Starting pitchers:

5/24 - 2:20 PM - DeSclafani 2-2 4.60 ERA 50 SO 1.24 WHIP (CIN) vs. Hendricks 4-4 3.21 ERA 45 SO 1.18 WHIP (CHC)

5/25 - 2:20 PM - Mahle 1-5 3.51 ERA 54 SO 1.17 WHIP (CIN) vs. Darvish 2-3 5.06 ERA 62 SO 1.56 WHIP (CHC)

5/26 - 2:20 PM - Roark 3-3 3.51 ERA 50 SO 1.42 WHIP (CIN) vs. Quintana 4-3 3.30 ERA 54 SO 1.22 WHIP (CHC)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds need to move Votto down in the order until he starts making hard contact again. Choking up a lot and crouching more which tells me he does not see the ball all that well coming out of pitchers hand and is trying to compensate for it.

He needs his eyes checked.

Votto has another single and has looked better today than I have seen him in a month. Winker with a big at bat with runners on the corners.

As soon as I commented about him crouching so far and looking defensive, the next two times up he is ready to hit on first pitch and a little more erect in his stance.