Who ya got?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Russell Westbrook
    • Kawhi Leonard
    • James Harden
    • Joel Embiid
    • Kyrie Irving

I believe the Warriors complete their three-peat this season and then go their separate ways. (LA is ready for you Klay!)

Having guessed that KD would be the next superstar to win their first title, I figured I’d let y’all get your guesses in this time.

Who ya got?

*If we could turn Kyrie into Giannis, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by SnottieDrippen
Poll Correction

• 2 weeks later...
Hence the Kyrie for Giannis swap. Forgot about Kawhi... Says a lot about him if you ask me.

I have been reminded about Kawhi. I’d like to take this opportunity to own up to the snarky comments I’ve made about him in the past. A LeBron-less playoffs has allowed me to see the league’s premier players in a different light, and he’s the guy I feel the worst about discrediting.

Still no love for Seth’s brother.

I have been reminded about Kawhi. I’d like to take this opportunity to own up to the snarky comments I’ve made about him in the past. A LeBron-less playoffs has allowed me to see the league’s premier players in a different light, and he’s the guy I feel the worst about discrediting.

Still no love for Seth’s brother.

All Seth's brother does is keep winning. In fact they are showing how great he and the Warriors was and are even without Durant.