Trinity 59 Waggener 39

Trinity was up 43-23 in the 3rd and Waggener made a run to cut it to, I believe, 8 midway through the 4th but Trinity steadied the ship and started making FTs to get the win. David Johnson had a nice game. At 6'5" he is smooth, fast and athletic. It looks to me like he can do pretty much whatever he wants on the court . He and JJ Kolokan started off guarding each other....nice matchup. W has some strong players.

David Johnson triumphantly returns for the Rocks, scoring 19 and pulling down 10 rebounds. He looked healthy, playing without any kind of knee brace, although he had some kinesio tape on the bottom part of his leg. He played about 28 minutes and came out with a little over a minute left in the game with some muscle cramps but looked fine shortly after the game.

Ethan Hodge also played well for Trinity. For Waggener, I had JJ Kalakon for 17 points.

I expect both teams to fare well in next week's LIT.

David Johnson triumphantly returns for the Rocks, scoring 19 and pulling down 10 rebounds. He looked healthy, playing without any kind of knee brace, although he had some kinesio tape on the bottom part of his leg. He played about 28 minutes and came out with a little over a minute left in the game with some muscle cramps but looked fine shortly after the game.

Ethan Hodge also played well for Trinity. For Waggener, I had JJ Kalakon for 17 points.

I expect both teams to fare well in next week's LIT.

Glad to hear Johnson is back.