Mayfield 62 Paducah Tilghman 56

One of Mayfield's starters was hurt in the state championship football game I guess. He was at the end of the bench with a sling on his arm. Hopefully it's not too serious. Mayfield still seemed to be in somewhat football mode committing close to 30 fouls.

Very good win considering some of those guys just walked off the football field on Saturday.

I agree. 4 of their top 7 guys on the basketball team are 2-way players on the football team and haven't had any practice time to this point. Like I said in a previous post Bubba Daniel, a starter, had a sling on his arm last night so that's definitely concerning.

Either way it was a good early season game for both teams and fun to watch.

This was a good game to see where things stand in region 1. Marshall at Mccracken Friday will give us some more info. I think it’s going to end up between mayfield and Mccracken and I believe that is going to be close. Graves I’m sure will be up there as well. Really fun year in region 1.

This was a good game to see where things stand in region 1. Marshall at Mccracken Friday will give us some more info. I think it’s going to end up between mayfield and Mccracken and I believe that is going to be close. Graves I’m sure will be up there as well. Really fun year in region 1.

I agree right now I see Mayfield and McCracken as the top 2 teams.