Everything posted by bigdukesix
-
All A Predictions
Mayfield getting to Richmond late tonight and an early game tomorrow. I agree.
-
1st Region Week 6 Review: Will he be eligible?
What is the Region 1 tournament schedule/dates?
-
Mayfield vs. Graves County Predictions
Seems unlike him from what I know.
-
Mayfield vs. Graves County Predictions
Interesting matchup Friday-Mayfield V Graves. Emotions will run high in this one I'm sure. Any predictions?
-
McCracken County 66 Mayfield 65
If Harmon gets to play at Marshall County region 1 changes bigly
-
1st Region Week 1 Review
News is that Zion Harmon (Marshall County) seeking injunction of the KHSAA ruling to be eligible to play. That's would certainly change things in Region 1 were he granted the injunction.
-
Mayfield vs. Memphis (TN) Teams
Mayfield is always fighting off slow starts anyway. Not sure I see the value in casting any doubt on the minds of the team by getting thrashed early.
-
Mayfield 62 Paducah Tilghman 56
Mayfield's year is all going to boil down to coaching. They have the players.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 34 Mayfield 26 (Class 2A State Championship)
Dude come on. Of course every win is earned. I'm offering my perspective.. Would you say then that Alabama or Georgia is the better team after the SEC Championship? or did one make more of their opportunities than another and one not "clearly" better?
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 34 Mayfield 26 (Class 2A State Championship)
How so? I'm simply not fawning all over CAL like everyone else for winning by 6 points. (8 but 2 of those are on Mayfield). Not at all sour grapes. Winning and losing is part of the game. Sour grapes would be saying something was unfair...wasn't unfair at all...I simply think Mayfield makes a few decisions differently and its a different game.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 34 Mayfield 26 (Class 2A State Championship)
How so?
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 34 Mayfield 26 (Class 2A State Championship)
I simply can't go with CAL being "clearly" the best team. Clearly is not winning by only a single touchdown with multiple Division 1 athletes on your sideline. I feel like this loss was more on Mayfield and less about CAL. Mayfield had the athletes to win this game.
-
2A State Championship: #1 Mayfield vs. #2 Christian Academy of Louisville
I think CAL listens to the hype and brings in too much confidence with likely one of the best players in the state and it bites them in the end.
-
Free 2018 Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl State Championship Program
Holy Smokes...who put this together? I saw several players who were reported at least 5 inches shorter and 70 pounds lighter than what they are. Good thing its free:sssh:
-
Big Things Kentucky (Episode 38) - State Finals 11-29
Without any analysis of why they pick who they pick this seems a little silly.
-
2A State Championship: #1 Mayfield vs. #2 Christian Academy of Louisville
Considering that Corbin is playing for a state title AND shut out Boyle County at their house and that Mayfield blew through Corbin...that was their best win I think.
-
Championship Weekend Weather Outlook
I saw a very different forecast for Saturday this morning. Lots of rain for Saturday.
- Class 2A Notebook: Finals Preview
-
2A State Championship: #1 Mayfield vs. #2 Christian Academy of Louisville
Ill take Mayfield and I don't think they are underdogs in this one. not sure how that status is even earned this year being at #1 all year? CAL hasn't had any tougher schedule than Mayfield has. 28-21 Mayfield
-
Walton-Verona 18 Glasgow 14
And for your efforts.......:angrybird1:
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
As to the question of an 8 hour bus ride, No. A one hour bus ride the day of.
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
Glasgow and Mayfield aren't on the same planet to even draw a comparison. Murray had a huge upset in Owensboro only to come to Mayfield the following Friday and get train wrecked. I recall a couple of state final games of the past when the dust settled, teams that were the 1 or 2 loss big dogs up that way made statements after the state finals like "wow....we hadn't played anyone like Mayfield" so its hard to understand now because everyone likes to rest on a big win or their season record but it should come into focus Saturday.
-
Mayfield 2018/2019
Mayfield never seems to get completely over the hump, they always seem to get bogged down in some way every year.
-
Class 2A Region Final: Murray at Mayfield
Its my understanding that there has been a lot of social media "banter" by the Murray kids about this game directed at Mayfield. Usually doesn't work out to be a good practice.
-
Class 2A Region Final: Murray at Mayfield
I cant believe that OC allowed that to happen. At any rate. I cant see Murray having a game plan to hang with Mayfield. They will have to throw it long and throw it often. In the end 48-14 Mayfield