Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield vs. Graves County Predictions

Who wins? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mayfield
      50%
    • Graves County
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Interesting matchup Friday-Mayfield V Graves. Emotions will run high in this one I'm sure. Any predictions?

Interesting matchup Friday-Mayfield V Graves. Emotions will run high in this one I'm sure. Any predictions?

 

Carson Guthrie, Mayfield's 2nd best player is suspended for this game. Still should be a very good game though.

Carson Guthrie, Mayfield's 2nd best player is suspended for this game. Still should be a very good game though.

 

That will have a profound effect on the game tho. I didn't know he was suspended. I would give the edge to Graves now because of that.

That will have a profound effect on the game tho. I didn't know he was suspended. I would give the edge to Graves now because of that.

 

He received 2 technical fouls in the 2nd game in Louisville. He had to sit out one up there and this game.

  • Author
He received 2 technical fouls in the 2nd game in Louisville. He had to sit out one up there and this game.

 

Seems unlike him from what I know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.