Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County 66 Mayfield 65

Featured Replies

Game was tied at 65 with 5.9 seconds left. Mayfield had the ball for the last shot. Missed it and got called for a foul on the rebound with 0.1 second left. McCracken made a free throw to win it. Score was 32-19 McCracken lead at half. Mayfield had a 4 point lead with under 2 minutes to go.

Would have done more but had other things going on. Wish I could have made it to this one.

Was a good game. Mccracken looked like the better team in the first half and Mayfield in the second. Shame they blew the whistle and it had to end like that because that will be remembered as what decided the game. Should have let it go into overtime, but there were lots of bad calls the entire game. Sivills had 28 for McCracken and the Guthrie boys played well. Good one.

Sounds like a great game. I'm impressed that Mayfield has such a good program.

Game was tied at 65 with 5.9 seconds left. Mayfield had the ball for the last shot. Missed it and got called for a foul on the rebound with 0.1 second left. McCracken made a free throw to win it. Score was 32-19 McCracken lead at half. Mayfield had a 4 point lead with under 2 minutes to go.

 

I love basketball season and games like this. Thanks to BGP's for letting us get coverage from all over the state. Thanks Squirrel.:thumb:

I honestly have a hard time seeing either of these teams making noise in the state tourney. Just missing a few pieces but both will be tough at years end.

I honestly have a hard time seeing either of these teams making noise in the state tourney. Just missing a few pieces but both will be tough at years end.

 

Depends on the draw. The 1st Region has had some 1st round success in recent years.

Right now I only see 2 or 3 teams being able to win the Sweet 16. But things will change as the season moves on. These two teams are very good.

Remember last year Mayfield won the Dec game 52-50, but McCracken won the Region tournament game. Things could very well turn out the same this year, just with the teams switched.

I think there will be two teams who most assume won't lose in the first round of the sweet 16. Scott County and Trinity. Besides those two I think any of the other regional champs has a "chance" in their first round game. As long as they don't draw those two. Especially Scott County. I think Trinity is closer to the pack. Much closer. Than they are to Scott County.

I think there will be two teams who most assume won't lose in the first round of the sweet 16. Scott County and Trinity. Besides those two I think any of the other regional champs has a "chance" in their first round game. As long as they don't draw those two. Especially Scott County. I think Trinity is closer to the pack. Much closer. Than they are to Scott County.

Unless Scott County and Trinity draw each other in the first round like they did last year.

Unless Scott County and Trinity draw each other in the first round like they did last year.

 

 

Wouldn't that be something...

Wouldn't that be something...[/quote

No, not if it turned out the same way as last year. (Scott County won by one point.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.