Kareem Hunt Released

mcpapa

Yet, Tyreke Hill stays employed by them....Not so good on the Chiefs. :idunno:

I agree with this disgust. Unfortunately timing and video has a lot to do with these things.

Look at Mixon with the Bengals. As a Bengals fan, I love when they do well, but I simply cannot root for the man. His incident had video, but the timing was in college which somehow translates to him having a chance in the NFL.

Foster being picked up by the Redskins, timing is not in his favor, but the lack of video is.

I agree with this disgust. Unfortunately timing and video has a lot to do with these things.

Look at Mixon with the Bengals. As a Bengals fan, I love when they do well, but I simply cannot root for the man. His incident had video, but the timing was in college which somehow translates to him having a chance in the NFL.

Foster being picked up by the Redskins, timing is not in his favor, but the lack of video is.

Right, the NFL needs to get their act together and be consistent.

I am not even taking a side on this, just pointing out like you and some others the NFL is all over the place on this and I think it is a really bad look for the NFL.

Right, the NFL needs to get their act together and be consistent.

I am not even taking a side on this, just pointing out like you and some others the NFL is all over the place on this and I think it is a really bad look for the NFL.

The NFL is consistent. Unless they have undeniable proof they will go with what makes the most money.