Collins 50 Gallatin County 48

I would have loved to see this game. Unfortunately coaching duties called. IMO this is a very good showing for GC and says to me they can contend with anyone in the 8th. And an obvious W for Collins beating a solid team on the road. I'm going to try and catch GC at WV this coming Tuesday. Can't wait. Will be first time seeing Miles.

I would have loved to see this game. Unfortunately coaching duties called. IMO this is a very good showing for GC and says to me they can contend with anyone in the 8th. And an obvious W for Collins beating a solid team on the road. I'm going to try and catch GC at WV this coming Tuesday. Can't wait. Will be first time seeing Miles.

Pretty certain the WV game has been moved to Monday.

So many hats in the ring...that's awesome...will make me want to pay closer attention as to how it all shakes out.

Gallatin plays all six teams ranked in front of them. Only Collins is at home. They play at #2 Walton-Verona tomorrow night. Oldham County, Simon Kenton, Spencer County, and South Oldham are all away games. Also will play at Grant County.

So not sure what their record will be, but as usual they will be a tough out come Tournament time.