Class 4A Playoffs: #9 Logan County vs. #2 Franklin-Simpson

FSfan

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Logan County
    • Franklin-Simpson

Former district foes collide in Franklin Friday night as the Cougars face the defending 4A State Champion Wildcats in the second round. FS has traditionally dominated this series and enters this game as the favorite. However, Logan County has a record of 21-2 these past two seasons and is undoubtedly chomping at the bit for this matchup. Who advances to the Region 1 title game?

Without question the Cats biggest challenge for several weeks. Logan has been eyeing this matchup for a year. Biggest thing? The Cougars think they can come to Shadetree and win. And they are justified in holding those thoughts.

This will be the "Battle of the Big Cats".

If Logan County can get off to a good start, similar to what Hopkinsville did last year to FS when they got out to a 20-0 lead, then it’s game on. I think the Cougars have enough of a passing game to do so. If FS gets off to a good start, which they have done much more often than they did last year, then it could get ugly. I think FS”s big game experience will come into play here and they will exert their will early on. I’ll take FS 35-14.

I believe the lights cut off during that game to slow momentum for the tigers......they came out hot....

Then it didn’t work. Hopkinsville had the ball up 14-0 when the lights went out. When the lights came back on, Hopkinsville went right down the field and scored again to make it 20-0. After that, FS woke up and finished the game on a 35-0 run.

Then it didn’t work. Hopkinsville had the ball up 14-0 when the lights went out. When the lights came back on, Hopkinsville went right down the field and scored again to make it 20-0. After that, FS woke up and finished the game on a 35-0 run.

That had to be the oddest game I've ever watched.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13