6A Playoffs: #3 Male at #8 North Hardin

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

North Hardin has been the most underrated team in 6A all year. This game is going to be closer than people think. I expect a lower scoring game. Only one team, including Boyle County, has scored more than 3 TD's on North Hardin. DeSales got North Hardin 27-24. Male should get the win by 10-14. I'll go with Male 24-14.

Lets hear from some Male supporters. What are some Male football strengths and how can they exploit the North Hardin Trojans. They need to have good corners to guard North Hardin's receivers. From what I have witnessed this year, teams have had success running up the middle on North Hardin vs on the edge. North Hardin's field gets muddy and slick quickly when it is rainy and wet. Not one of the best fields in the area. Visitors side bleachers are bigger than Central Hardin or Elizabethtown HS but not large enough for the expected Male crowd. North Hardin band and parents are in Indianapolis, so that should knock about half of the fans out of the North Hardin home side stands if Male needs more seating.