14. Bryan Station

15. George Rogers Clark

16. Christian County

17. Warren Central

18. Mercer County

19. John Hardin

20. Campbell County

Edited by True blue (and gold)

I am thinking this may be the last rankings for the year but Larue County is a top 20 team. 25-2 overall with losses to Scott County and John Hardin. 13-1 in the 5th Region with wins over Elizabethtown, Adair County and #17 Warren Central. They are a team no one has given much thought to all season long but based on their season long performance I think they deserve to be ranked in the top 20.

I am thinking this may be the last rankings for the year but Larue County is a top 20 team. 25-2 overall with losses to Scott County and John Hardin. 13-1 in the 5th Region with wins over Elizabethtown, Adair County and #17 Warren Central. They are a team no one has given much thought to all season long but based on their season long performance I think they deserve to be ranked in the top 20.

Larue County was definitely in the discussion, garnering some Top 20 votes.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

I love the Walton story but....11 seems high for them.

What do I look at on their schedule to make me see them that high?

They have beaten Mercer, Campbell and Mayfield in this top 20. They have lost to Doss, Ballard, and LCA all ranked in front of them. Looks pretty good to me. Their other 2 losses are against Oldham Co who is solid and a glorified Juco team from Atlanta. They also have a couple other nice wins from the KOB in Ensworth and Palmetto.