Dayton 2018

Ram

Doubtful they get the paddle back. They need to hit weight room and the drawing board and work hard to find a solution to the struggles they’ve had. Maybe a new offense or defense scheme. I know the kids work hard and put in the effort, just hope it can pay off this season.

Doubtful they get the paddle back. They need to hit weight room and the drawing board and work hard to find a solution to the struggles they’ve had. Maybe a new offense or defense scheme. I know the kids work hard and put in the effort, just hope it can pay off this season.

What has been their offensive and defensive schemes?

Admittedly, I have only seen them play 1-2 times over the last couple of years. Looked like they have been predominantly Power-I running team and honestly can't remember the defensive scheme. I'm just offering a suggestion. With struggles of recent years, a change in the schemes may help them win a couple of more games

Admittedly, I have only seen them play 1-2 times over the last couple of years. Looked like they have been predominantly Power-I running team and honestly can't remember the defensive scheme. I'm just offering a suggestion. With struggles of recent years, a change in the schemes may help them win a couple of more games

Last year it was more of a spread attack offensively. Lot's of screen and misdirection.