South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark predictions

Which team will win  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win

Any word on the players there were hurt last night?

No official word today, but I really don't believe JJ Johnson will be able to play. This will hurt us a lot as he brings energy to the team and is a great defender. He does all the little things that don't show up in the stats. I love this kids game.

No official word today, but I really don't believe JJ Johnson will be able to play. This will hurt us a lot as he brings energy to the team and is a great defender. He does all the little things that don't show up in the stats. I love this kids game.

Thanks for the Update Goldie! Will you be up there tonight?

Thanks for the Update Goldie! Will you be up there tonight?

Just heard JJ is out for 2 weeks. Yes I will be there. Come sit with my crew.

10 region has some good teams. Camels, Scott, Pendleton, GRC and Paris. Clark will not walk through the 10 region

Who has ever stated that GRC thought we would walk through the region? Believe me we know to win it all it will be one game at a time. We also realize that we have a target on our back. Each team will bring their A game when we play.

#30 SG . Jumps really well. Very athletic kid.[/quote)

We have our PG Jordan Graham who is also very athletic. If we play man he will guard him. Could use a box and chaser.

Do they handle the press and trapping defence?

Who has ever stated that GRC thought we would walk through the region? Believe me we know to win it all it will be one game at a time. We also realize that we have a target on our back. Each team will bring their A game when we play.

We have our PG Jordan Graham who is also very athletic. If we play man he will guard him. Could use a box and chaser.

I've only seen them about three times this year but they should do pretty well against pressure. Pretty good ball handlers and athletic. I know Scott turned them over quite a few times and got some run outs.

Someone on this thread said they shouldn't lose until they get to rupp.

Someone on this thread said they shouldn't lose until they get to rupp.

They are not from GRC.